Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

BREAKING NEWS: Sean Payton Reinstated by NFL

NFL just reinstated Sean Payton!

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has reinstated New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton from his season-long suspension.

"We had a very productive discussion," Goodell said. "Sean fully complied with all the requirements imposed on him during his suspension. More important, it is clear that Sean understands and accepts his responsibilities as a head coach and the vital role that coaches play in promoting player safety and setting an example for how the game should be played at all levels. We are committed to delivering football that fans love and the safety players deserve. Coach Payton agrees and I look forward to working with him going forward to do that."
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 01-22-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Seems like Goodell is protecting his azz to come to Nawlins for the Super Bowl! IJS...
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    A smart move. Goodell gets to put on the act that he rewards good behavior and it keeps the whole bounty gate from hurting us for the upcoming year. Teams start the new year after their last game, sometimes sooner(Colts last year). So it didnt make sense to keep Payton out after the Saints season was over. Keeping him out till after the Super Bowl would have put him behind every coach not named Harbaugh.

I'm excited about next year regardless of what roster moves happen this offseason.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    ABOUT ********** TIME! There was no reason to let this suspension continue to affect us since we're basically into the 1st phase of the 2013 season

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Best part of this is Sean Payton will be able to get over to the Senior Bowl

vCash
    WhoDat!!

Now we can finally put this **** behind us! It also helps the closure aspect now that GW has been reinstated as well.

Question now that everyone is reinstated, are the Saints going to appeal to get their 2nd round pick this year?? What's the worst that could happen now? They could just say no...

Poor Goodell... he's not going to be able to enjoy one meal in the city without having to worry about human feces in his gumbo. I would advise take-out under a different name.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    I'd bring my own personal chef, if I was Goodell.

vCash
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    WhoDat!!

Now we can finally put this **** behind us! It also helps the closure aspect now that GW has been reinstated as well.

Question now that everyone is reinstated, are the Saints going to appeal to get their 2nd round pick this year?? What's the worst that could happen now? They could just say no...

Poor Goodell... he's not going to be able to enjoy one meal in the city without having to worry about human feces in his gumbo. I would advise take-out under a different name.

Edit: apparently GW is not reinstated yet. He has only been granted the ability to talk to teams. If a teams makes an offer to him the league will consider reinstatement, but only at that point.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    was about to post this: this is from the Senior Bowl today

vCash
    If Senior Bowl practice is any true indication Eric Fisher is a beast LT!!! Its on NFLN if anyone is wondering.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    If Senior Bowl practice is any true indication Eric Fisher is a beast LT!!! Its on NFLN if anyone is wondering.
    No kidding man. He is KILLING IT. I had a ton of questions about his level of competition, but he's having no trouble dominating. He could go in the Top 10 easy if he keeps this up. He looks like a franchise Tackle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    No kidding man. He is KILLING IT. I had a ton of questions about his level of competition, but he's having no trouble dominating. He could go in the Top 10 easy if he keeps this up. He looks like a franchise Tackle
    So, here's a question I pose. Are we happy if we take him at 15?

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast