Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    No, actually they are just getting it back
    Hope they are on fire tomorrow !!!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    meh... i dont' really think so... they took the pick they got from the lakers last year... plus 3 other picks and turned it into Tyler Zeller...

not really impressed with their front office...

waiters and thompson were below average picks also...Cleveland is going nowhere fast
    Put the crack pipe down, son.
    OHIO STATE BASKETBALL
    NCAA CHAMPIONS: 1960
    NCAA Runner-Up: 1939, 1961, 1962, 2007
    Final Four: 1939, 1944, 1945, 1946, 1950, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1968, 2007, 2012
    #5 HAVLICEK #11 LUCAS #22 JACKSON #35 BRADDS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cle12152433 View Post
    You don't think Thompson and Waiters were below average picks? Thompson is meh and Waiters is a chucker. Granted they have more time to prove themselves, but I feel like you are looking at their play with homer goggles considering both picks were reaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    You don't think Thompson and Waiters were below average picks? Thompson is meh and Waiters is a chucker. Granted they have more time to prove themselves, but I feel like you are looking at their play with homer goggles considering both picks were reaches.
    Thompson is looking less and less like a reach at this point. Since AV has been out he's had a PER of over 17, with something like 14 points and 12 rebounds. In a weak draft class I don't see TT as a reach at all. You could argue he may be the second best player in that class. Waiters we will see. His shot selection needs work. Still who should the Cavs had taken? Maybe Drummond? So I'm not sure how much of a reach he really was and he's a rookie.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cle12152433 View Post
    enjoy them... time will prove your position wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    enjoy them... time will prove your position wrong
    This month, Thompson has been averaging nearly 15 and 12. He has improved quite significantly since his rookie year. He's been a productive player in the absence of AV. Honestly, what more do you want to see at this point in his career? Considering the draft class last year, his improvement from his rookie year, and how he has stepped up in AV's absence, its unreasonable to say he is a disappointment.

vCash
    These guys probably havent seen a Cavs game all year and are just blowing steam. Theres no point even arguing with brick walls. Notice how there isnt even any factual support either, theyre just baiting.

vCash
    Leuer worked out tonight with Marc and Haddadi. Saw some good clips of him and I'm going to be happy to see this guy play tomorrow night. Big body with soft touch around the basket. Hmmmmmm
    Might work out. He won't get Darrell's minutes though ! DA's my man !!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456