Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Wow, they should have just traded Rudy...

vCash
    is wroten ready for prime time?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    is wroten ready for prime time?
    I'd like to see Wroten given a opportunity over Bayless at backup pg. Bayless is to much of a combo guard to run point effectively imo

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Love the trade as a Grizz fan I keep telling everyone we where gonna dump Speigths during all those Gay and ZBO trade rumors to get under the tax.

Speights will do well in Cle because he is a minute guy the more he gets the better he plays and he was not gonna get any with us since we have alot of good bigs.

As long as we get some solid 3 point shooters off the bench we will be ok.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Love the trade as a Grizz fan I keep telling everyone we where gonna dump Speigths during all those Gay and ZBO trade rumors to get under the tax.

Speights will do well in Cle because he is a minute guy the more he gets the better he plays and he was not gonna get any with us since we have alot of good bigs.

As long as we get some solid 3 point shooters off the bench we will be ok.
    yep... i was posting the same thing...

I am sure they shopped zbo and gay but didn't like the offers... it was obvious speights would be the odd man out

vCash
    Lol wow the Cavs CLEANED UP here. Sucks for Memphis but better than trading Randolph & Gay for players not nearly as good. Cavs are doing a good job though...kind of sucks for them they didn't strike while Varejao was hot this year and he unfortunately got hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
    Lol wow the Cavs CLEANED UP here. Sucks for Memphis but better than trading Randolph & Gay for players not nearly as good. Cavs are doing a good job though...kind of sucks for them they didn't strike while Varejao was hot this year and he unfortunately got hurt.
    A true steal here. They are going to be good down the line. They will pile up with draft picks and building around Kyrie will be key to their success. I see them hitting that 5-8 seed in the east in another 2 years

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
    meh... i dont' really think so... they took the pick they got from the lakers last year... plus 3 other picks and turned it into Tyler Zeller...

not really impressed with their front office...

waiters and thompson were below average picks also...

Cleveland is going nowhere fast

vCash
    OMG a trade happen ITS A MIRACLE!

2012 allstar

vCash
    lol cavs took advantage of the grizzlies need to reduce their payroll.

so dan gilbert isnt that dumb after all.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Call me crazy but Memphis just became a much better team today.

They got rid of enough salary to keep their core together for at least this season while adding more of what they sorely needed to be true contenders: outside shooting.

Sasha Vujacic is a knockdown shooter and a big threat from deep.

Bill Walker has shown some ability to hit shots from deep and is still relatively young, had some big games here and there for the Knicks.

Finally, although Delonte is a headcase, the guy can score and is gritty on defense.

You just got rid of salary and added three pretty good shooters to a roster that desperately needed consistent outside shooting to supplement their greatest strength of defense and size.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Good move for the Cavs...

vCash
    I really like this for both teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    meh... i dont' really think so... they took the pick they got from the lakers last year... plus 3 other picks and turned it into Tyler Zeller...

not really impressed with their front office...

waiters and thompson were below average picks also...

Cleveland is going nowhere fast
    First off, it was the pick last year and two second rounders. Out of those three picks, Dallas has gotten nothing. These days youre better off doing open tryouts than using a 2nd round pick. That pick was a huge win for the Cavs, even with Zeller playing like a ***** defensively.

Second, you obviously havent seen Thompson play this year since Varejao got hurt, have you? I was unhappy with the pick at first, but face it there arent two other players I'd rather have than Thompson at this point from that draft. Probably Faried and maybe Jonas V, but thats absolutely it. Thompson is playing like he has a very prominent future and his offensive game is just starting to get past "inept". Once he figures it out, he will be a very good player.

Third, the jury is still out with Waiters. This was another weak draft class and not much is coming out of it. That being said, Dion is easily the best scorer from that draft. This is including Lillard even though the averages disagree with me. Portland has a lot more good offensive players to stretch the floor for him to score. He is a better 3pt shooter though. Waiters is only shooting a 4% lower field goal percentage and he is often the only person on the floor that knows what a basketball is, let alone how to put it in the basket. Let me put this into perspective, he is usually on the floor with Luke Walton, Sean Livingston, Kevin Jones, and Tristan Thompson. You read that correctly, LUKE WALTON. These guys wouldnt be able to drop 10 on the cleveland YMCA, let alone score in the nba. Yet he still puts up 15 a game (20 as of late with a much better percentage). He admittedly doesnt mesh well with Kyrie, but hes got future 6th man of the year written all over him. Lets give it a year before writing him off.

vCash
    Bad move for Memphis

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast