Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the Super Bowl MVP?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joe Flacco

10 40.00%
  • Ray Rice

0 0%
  • Ray Lewis

3 12.00%
  • Other (please specify)

12 48.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    well they can let him out now. kind of cruel to make him sit there for 2 full weeks.
    Absolutely not. There's no telling what accident could befall him on the streets. What if he gets hit by a bus? We'd be ****ed

vCash
    good luck to you guys! its anyones game now. two very similar teams. this has classic written all over it! may the best team win.

vCash
    This kind of sucks. If it were just about any other NFC team, I'd be rooting for you guys. It'd be so much easier if it were a team I disliked. Oh well. Good luck.

vCash
    Ya I also like the Ravens, not just because we are going against them, but I've always respected their team and how they are built, which is similiar to us. In any case cheers to both our teams being in the bowl! May the best team win...

Also I voted other...Colin Kaepernick

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Best of luck guys! May the best team win! I voted for the same as macc.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Absolutely not. There's no telling what accident could befall him on the streets. What if he gets hit by a bus? We'd be ****ed
    what if that bus comes crashing through the house and hits the couch? they need to get one of that mobile bullet proof protected vans and put the couch in it so he will be on the move at all times like they did with the bomb in the new batman
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    what if that bus comes crashing through the house and hits the couch? they need to get one of that mobile bullet proof protected vans and put the couch in it so he will be on the move at all times like they did with the bomb in the new batman
    It's a fourth floor apartment built to withstand all the seismic activity of the Bay Area. He is safe. We've looked into this.

Damn, two weeks is a long wait

vCash
    please kick their arse!! and will someone cover V. Davis please?!!! oh, and don't allow any stupid Kaepernick celebrations....if i have to see him kiss his bicep one more time.....anyway....just win!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajito64 View Post
    please kick their arse!! and will someone cover V. Davis please?!!! oh, and don't allow any stupid Kaepernick celebrations....if i have to see him kiss his bicep one more time.....anyway....just win!
    Take this thought out of your life right now. No one knows the pain Steelers fans know. Not one other team. Tebowed.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    So what do you guys think about this whole Ray Lewis "scandal"? Personally, I think Ray over the past however many years has earned the right to be innocent until proven guilty in this case, though almost every other athlete has gotten the opposite treatment when it comes to PEDs
    Hawks Mock Offseason GM

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    So what do you guys think about this whole Ray Lewis "scandal"? Personally, I think Ray over the past however many years has earned the right to be innocent until proven guilty in this case, though almost every other athlete has gotten the opposite treatment when it comes to PEDs
    it todays wrold you are guilty until proven innocent.

im surprised they are reporting it, becuase it can only make the NFL look bad because they cant punish lewis for it at all

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    the story is two years old. what a perfect time for the guy to bring it up again, with all the media attention.

i just think he's trying to spread the word about the company. i mean he also said he saw alabama football players using it too.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...rs-use-product

its all a joke.
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    deer antler wins champion ships!

vCash
    Nana Niner predicts Superbowl XLVII letting Ray Lewis, The Ravens, and their fans know how its going down. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrmmwlYO1o

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapi3438 View Post
    Nana Niner predicts Superbowl XLVII letting Ray Lewis, The Ravens, and their fans know how its going down. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrmmwlYO1o
    I sure would trust some 80 year old granny homer lol. Good passion though I give her that.

good luck to both teams.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast