Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I'm looking forward to these fights. I love watching the fights on FOX. I think it helpos the sport but I think the UFC should do their best to include the most recognized names even if some have to be in lopsided fights to bring more interest to the casual viewer. Looking at tonight's card Rampage might be the only really known guy for some casual viewers.
    I know a couple people that mentioned watching this card and pretty much just to watch Rampage. If he really does leave the UFC (which I have my doubts) then Bellator needs to do whatever they can do to sign the guy because he still is a bigger draw than anybody else they have on the roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I know a couple people that mentioned watching this card and pretty much just to watch Rampage. If he really does leave the UFC (which I have my doubts) then Bellator needs to do whatever they can do to sign the guy because he still is a bigger draw than anybody else they have on the roster.
    I agree with you. Looking back on the old Strikeforce cards (on CBS) I can honestly say they had bigger names (recognition wise) on their cards than this card. The casual fan knows Rampage from TUF, the A Team or just hearing his name but who else?
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Im happy for Ryan, I hope he gets a top 10 fighter next.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Watching the JJ and Cheal interview lol

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    He's not ready yet for a top 10 fighter. It was an impressive finish, but I can't say I'm impressed with what a I saw he basically bull rushed Matyushenko and caught him. That's going to work on 40 year old guys like Matyushenko, but it's not going to work against the upper echelon guys. He tried that against Machida and Machida gave him some nyquill and put him to sleep lol.

So I don't know what to make of that performance.

vCash
    Yeah I hear ya.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Did you watch the JJ & Chael interview? I thought it was pretty funny. Then they squared up and you could see they were trying not to laugh... I think they really like each other and are trying to save face until the fight.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Clay Guida is absolute garbage, he gets out struck every fight, and he wins because he moves around like a jack ***, and gets a couple takedowns, in which he does nothing.

If I was judging Hioki would win, he showed me more skills, more accuracy, better ring generalship. The only thing Guida shows is 'aggression' and he doesn't even throw punches.

Guida shows no skill, and I hate watching good skilled fighters lose fights because they get taken down by these no talent bums like Guida. What garbage.
    Last edited by zn23; 01-26-2013 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    I ****ing hate Guida. Does he even hit people with punches? holy ****.

vCash
    It's complete garabge. All he does is jump around, get a takedown and hold his opponent there.

Typical Greg Jackson was screaming "Shoot" at the end. This guy is a master at manipulating the scoring system for his fighters.

Guida is so bad. He's one of the worst fighters out there. He can't punch, he can't strike he just gives off this illusion and then he shoots for a takedown. Absolute garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Clay Guida is absolute garbage, he gets out struck every fight, and he wins because he moves around like a jack ***, and gets a couple takedowns, in which he does nothing.

If I was judging Hioki would win, he showed me more skills, more accuracy, better ring generalship. The only thing Guida shows is 'aggression' and he doesn't even throw punches.

Guida shows no skill, and I hate watching good skilled fighters lose fights because they get taken down by these no talent bums like Guida. What garbage.
    Hioki won that fight. He had Rds 1 and 2. Another lousy decision based on a dude trudging forward and getting hit.

i don't blame Jackson though. I do agree, Guida should have tried to hit TDs to help actually cement a win.....

vCash
    The only hope that came out of this was the one judge actually scored the fight right.

That guy who gave Guida 30-27 should never be judging a fight again.

vCash
    So annoyed right now.

Guida didn't do anything, did he even land a strike?

When is the commission going to educate these f-ing judges. Just because you're on top, it doesn't mean you're in control. Hioki had Guida in all sorts of trouble, Guida was the one on the defensive, yet he wins the fight because he's on top?

Unreal.

ps: that judge who scored it 30-27 should be lynched...
    -----

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    I ****ing hate Guida. Does he even hit people with punches? holy ****.
    It's complete garabge. All he does is jump around, get a takedown and hold his opponent there.

Typical Greg Jackson was screaming "Shoot" at the end. This guy is a master at manipulating the scoring system for his fighters.

Guida is so bad. He's one of the worst fighters out there. He can't punch, he can't strike he just gives off this illusion and then he shoots for a takedown. Absolute garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Hioki won that fight. He had Rds 1 and 2. Another lousy decision based on a dude trudging forward and getting hit.

i don't blame Jackson though. I do agree, Guida should have tried to hit TDs to help actually cement a win.....
    Agreed on all of the above. Clay Guida at one point was one of my favorite fighters. Now that he is with Greg Jackson....

Hioki got screwed in this one. Dry-humping somebody for 2 rounds and getting outstruck for 1 round shouldn't equal a win.

How about the bias with the commentating? They said that the striking was about even after the 1st round.... What fight were they watching?

30-27 Guida.... Fire that judge right now. Literally. You can replace them with anybody in the crowd if they are that incapable of judging a fight.

Let it be known that getting outstruck standing up and on the ground with no submission attempts doesn't mean you lose as long as you hug your opponent for at least 7 minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    So annoyed right now.

Guida didn't do anything, did he even land a strike?

When is the commission going to educate these f-ing judges. Just because you're on top, it doesn't mean you're in control. Hioki had Guida in all sorts of trouble, Guida was the one on the defensive, yet he wins the fight because he's on top?

Unreal.

ps: that judge who scored it 30-27 should be lynched...
    Sadly it's the nature of judging. Even in boxing we see hose job decisions after how many years of commissions and judging.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast