Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What should the bucks do at the trade deadline?

I was just wondering about this bucks team and what are we going to do with all the trade pieces that we got what are we going to do and who are they goin to trade. As a fan of this team and as a guy that see are team play every night and see the Internet rumors and trade we might do and player that mite go I for one believe we have a good team but it things we need to improve on and that is get more players that can shoot a higher FG% And get a post player who can do it all in the post while d-ing up down therein the paint also. The players I would like the bucks to go after are redrick,kover,gasol,Jefferson,gay, and brooks.the guy I don't mind seeing traded away are Ellis,udoh,Daniels,udrih,gooden,dalembert,ilyasova , I wouldn't mind keeping ilyasova the rest of the year and seeing wha he does cause i think he still will have value as a player in the offseason so let me know what u guys think and who we should go after and trade?

vCash
    Well the Nets want Ersan. Suns are interested in Jennings or Ellis. Bucks interested in Millsap. Them are the main rumors we know of.

vCash
    Jsonline mentioned Dalembert,Beno,Gooden and few others on the block. Bucks been some what quiet for trade rumors. Last year we already knew Warriors were interested in a trade with us. It was just us deciding on Curry or Ellis. Curry was injured and we were in a win now mode yet so passed on Curry and took Ellis instead. Also knew Warriors didn't want to part with Udoh.

vCash
    In my opinion, they need to get a high percentage scorer. A guy who will shoot around 50% and score close to 20 a night. They bucks will be way to streaky with there top 2 guys shoting 40%. Preferably this would be a post guy and we could give up Ellis.

vCash
    I actually read an article about the trade of Beno, Dalembert, and Drew for Amare and Prigioni. Interesting but highly unlikely. Amare is always hurt and paid big bucks (about 19 mil per) for the next 3 years.
    Last edited by hojihoj; 01-29-2013 at 02:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hojihoj View Post
    I actually read an article about the trade of Beno, Dalembert, and Drew for Amare and Prigioni. Interesting but highly unlikely. Amare is always hurt and paid big bucks (about 19 mil per) for the next 3 years.
    Take out Prigioni and add JR Smith. And we will throw in Ellis (take out Beno)

Ellis, Dalembert, Drew, and a pick for Amare and JR Smith
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    The Bucks could have had Curry and took Ellis.

Lol what a poorly run organization
    Last edited by Chucky Woods; 01-29-2013 at 10:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Woods View Post
    The Bucks could have had Curry and took Ellis.

Lol what a poorly run organization
    No actually they never could. The Warriors were adamant about not involving Curry in any trades.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hojihoj View Post
    and that 19 mil is un insured
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    In my opinion, they need to get a high percentage scorer. A guy who will shoot around 50% and score close to 20 a night. They bucks will be way to streaky with there top 2 guys shoting 40%. Preferably this would be a post guy and we could give up Ellis.
    ersan wont shoot 50% but i think he can be around 45 to 47.5 as long as he is shooting with confidence..

vCash
    i honestly think that we stay pat and only make a little trade or two....I think we make a trade for a back up 2 guard. Other things i could see us doing are trying to trade goodens big contract, have other teams looking at our expirings albeit i dont think we trade any besides sam d... our expirings our Dalembert, Udrih, Daniels, Dunleavy, Pryzbilla and ellis who is player option and jennings who we wont trade because we will match offers on RFA. I dont think we do anything that will risk us not being able to resign jennings harris sanders and henson when they are due! I would however like us to try to get affalo and reddick for ellis (possible expiring) and dalembert (expiring) and a pick for this years draft since we'll be in the playoffs anyway! Not sure if getting them would hurt our cap to resign our young core though!

vCash
    What is everybody's infatuation with JJ Redick? Did you just see him on Sportscenter the other day and reminisce about his Dukie days or something? We don't need yet another slow white 3 point shooter...we need ATHLETES. How about a small forward? Rudy Gay would sure look nice right about now...especially if we could get him without parting with Jennings, Ellis, or Sanders.

vCash
    If Ersan continues, then we already have extra scorer in Henson, possibly even Harris one day.

Will have to see what happens with Dalembert, or if they just use Udoh as backup C.

Basically with need backups at both guards.

A lot of what is available is other teams overpaid players.

vCash
    Yeah really not many trade rumors this year for us since were a lock for the playoffs.

vCash
    Jefferson and Raja Bell for Ellis and Gooden. That or Ilyasova, Mbah a Moute, and Udoh for Gasol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast