Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Another Knick player mad lmao..... #hemad
    Haters gonna Hate

vCash
    What did he say? Got deleted.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    How is that even a Kim K reference? He was talking about when Kanye performed last month...

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    How is that even a Kim K reference? He was talking about when Kanye performed last month...
    How is that NOT a Kim K reference?
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    And everyone saying, 'oh he mad', he was responding to Hump, it's not like he came out of nowhere after the game.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    He was just responding to Humphries comment about the Garden. It was definitely funny, given the Kris Humphries/Kim Kardashian thing. But everyone knows you cant make comments after you play bad and lose. It just doesnt work like that.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    How is that NOT a Kim K reference?
    How is it?

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    He averages 9 rebounds per 36 minutes. 7 rebounds next to Reggie Evans per game who is the best rebound per minute player in the NBA. He's averaging 2.9 blocks per game.

His synergy stats are much improved and at the start of the season, Lopez/Deron were a top 5 pick and roll defense tandem ahead of Rondo/KG.

Please tell me how he's soft? You cannot just ignorantly throw that out there without looking at what he's doing this season.
    Lmao a bandwagon fan...

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Garnett has plenty of experience at the Center position, it's not like it's new territory. And Garnett of all people is soft? Get real.

Clearly you cannot be swayed by reasoning, so keep thinking what you'd like to.
    Still doesn't changed the fact he's a natural PF. how many rebounds Bosh average at the center position? And Garnett is light years a better defender which also factors in a player being soft. You're a homer so theirs no point into continuing this discussing. Chill Will explains it well why he's soft and he's a nets fan!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    Watch the tape again. He didn't get "dunked on". He wasn't in Smith's way at all and they only made contact because Lopez swiped his face. If that is "dunked on" you have a soft definition of "strong plays".
    He got dunked on brah... He attempted to block him and got dunked on

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Look at you guys, getting mad, because another man, said something about another man you don't know and will, never know.

That's suspect, who gives a crap if a player on another team, disses a player on your favorite squad. Fck outa here with that, talk all the crap about players on my team, see of I give a damn. Sensitive dudes in this forum.

vCash
    I dont understand the drama. We are 2-2. Knicks got one at home and one away. All of the games were nail-biters. Both teams have battled injuries and new coaches. The Knicks are one game ahead in the standings.

Half the season remains and only time will tell. As of now NY still has the 1 game edge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloAnthony View Post
    Lmao that was hilarious!!
    It wasn't so hilarious a few weeks ago when it was Carmelo. Talk about hypocrites.

Hump said all the fans were talking mad **** to him as he came into the arena and he shut them up with his play. JR and Carmelo are two of the biggest whiners in the league. You got beat no need to get personal right Knicks fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockice_8 View Post
    It wasn't so hilarious a few weeks ago when it was Carmelo. Talk about hypocrites.

Hump said all the fans were talking mad **** to him as he came into the arena and he shut them up with his play. JR and Carmelo are two of the biggest whiners in the league. You got beat no need to get personal right Knicks fans.
    They sure can dish it but can't take ****. To attack Humphries on what he thought was a legitimate relationship and marraige is sad. How was he supposed to know she was a gold digging whore.

Now that this happened to Kris, KANYE is the real dumbass! He makes the song Gold Digger and now he knocked up one!!! AND he has the nerve to diss Hump in his "rap". How can he be so dumb?

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    They sure can dish it but can't take ****. To attack Humphries on what he thought was a legitimate relationship and marraige is sad. How was he supposed to know she was a gold digging whore.

Now that this happened to Kris, KANYE is the real dumbass! He makes the song Gold Digger and now he knocked up one!!! AND he has the nerve to diss Hump in his "rap". How can he be so dumb?
    How is she a gold digging whore, fool? She has more money than Kris (no real accomplishment) and his money is coming in from from his businesses. Just like calling people whores?
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast