Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.
2) I doubt he returns. He'll retire with Miami at the end of next season. Obviously he'll play at Key Arena next year and will get a standing ovation.
3) Key Arena. That's decided. For two years until the new arena is built south of Safeco Field.
4) Sonics fans are great. I went to a number of Sonics games and the arena was always loud, full and booming.
5) Yes I will, they will be my homer team. Ill be at 10-15 home games a season.
1. Gary Payton.
2. No, if he did it'd be kinda different considering it's not really the same team.
3. Key Arena.
4. Sonics fans are great.
5. Hell yes. Not to mention Demarcus and Tyreke will look sick as **** in emerald and gold if they decide to go back to original colors.
Originally Posted by Inside Hoops member, 2009
2.no,dont see any reason why he would.
3.they are going to build a new arena,but until it's complete they'll play at the key arena
4.the fanbase is as with any other fanbase.if they're worth watching than they'll come out;if they suck than fans wont pay to watch.but they'll probably show up the first few years even though they'll most likely suck just to show support and happiness of having a team.
5.sure i will,they arent my top team,but would still like to see them do well
who is gonna be their tv announcers and PA announcer? Did they have any good ones that theyd want to bring back or are they gonna start fresh
at Seattle being "where it all started" for Ray Allen
But yeah, Sonics fans were fantastic
OP, and any NBA fan really, should watch 'Sonicsgate' if they haven't already. it's on youtube.
I know Ray Allen had his best years in Seattle, but I will always remember him as a Buck with Glenn Robinson and Vin Baker.
It's gonna suck for Sonics fans when they play the Thunder.
Our QB > Yours