Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Then I guess we shouldn't be able to intentionally walk a #8 hitter in the national league in order to face the pitcher?

C'MON MAN

http://menterests.com/wp-content/upl...1/cmonman1.png

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    this is still a sports competition and not a broadway show!

although it tends to drift that way...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I agree it is strategy I just hate seeing FT's decide a game when it could have been an attempted GW or GT shot... & what does me being a Knick fan have to do with this? We missed our game tying shot

But I just hate taking the sissy way out of things... I even hated the Hack a Shaq and anyone else they try it on
    u being a knick fan has alot to do with it. thats the way u guys lost yesterday and r sour about it. if the knicks were to do it u wouldnt make a thread about it.

it was a strategy play. a similar situation occured earlier in the season when we were up 3 and seconds left on the clock bradley beal hits a buzzer beater sending us 2 overtime. pjc wanted to stop that from happening again and did so.
    BBRRRROOOOOOOKKKKLLNNNNNNNNNNNNN

vCash
    This is practically the same as the Hack a Dwight/Shaq/Whoever. You wanna give them glory for being crappy freethrow shooters? The game is strategy. If you suck at low post defense and I am playing against you, what do you think I am gonna do? (Take you down in the post and school you!). Same for freethrows, You suck at it. I am gonna make you beat me at your worst area.

vCash
    if your down by 3, and they go to foul u with little time left, jack up a 3 as they foul you so u get 3 free throws. thats the counter to this strategy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maddBat View Post
    u being a knick fan has alot to do with it. thats the way u guys lost yesterday and r sour about it. if the knicks were to do it u wouldnt make a thread about it.

it was a strategy play. a similar situation occured earlier in the season when we were up 3 and seconds left on the clock bradley beal hits a buzzer beater sending us 2 overtime. pjc wanted to stop that from happening again and did so.
    Is that so?

That was a TERRIBLE game... Bricks after brick & not trying to hustle for balls and get rebounds

Defense was good but damn Joe Johnson, Lopez, & Humphries outplayed our entire team
    I don't blame anyone but our team for any of our losses... This was my post in our game thread right after we lost so please stop assuming things & speak something that you actually know.

& did you even watch the game????? JR Smith missed a game tying 3 pointer at the buzzer ... I really don't understand you guys sometimes. I am not one of those guys who complain about Melo not getting calls or use injuries as an excuse to every loss. This has happened in a bunch of games (NBA, College, etc.) & I don't like it so I expressed my opinion & I asked for input. Just like I don't like the Restricted FA's rules, just like I don't like the 5 second post up rule... I don't like them just because

Btw I'm a HUGE Joe Johnson because he's from my hometown & played for the Razorbacks so if he's killing then I'm happy

vCash
    I'm saying if a team is up 3 in the 4th and the shot clock has been turned off, I think if the team intentionally fouls a player (unless they have a foul to give) then the opposing squad should get 2 FT's and the ball back.

Isn't it kind of unfair to you all?
    Even if for some stupid reason they implemented this...teams could just swipe at the ball and and get the foul call that way. It's strategy. Maybe teams shouldn't foul in the last minute of the games because it's unfair to the team with the 4 point, 6 point or whatever lead If you want to win a game you have to fight for it and counter act or out play (including making FT) opposing strategies.

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123