8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coward

1 12.50%
  • JoBro

7 87.50%
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Butler deserves quite a bit of credit, but Kobe has been historically bad these past several games. In the second half of this game, he could barely elevate to get off a jumper.

Kobe's stats over the past three games:

128 MP, 25/79 FG's, 7/27 3P, 8 FTA, 1 ORB, 12 DRB, 11 AST

And those Lakers fans say he's better than Jordan. Never seen Michael shoot that horrible before in any circumstances.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Butler deserves quite a bit of credit, but Kobe has been historically bad these past several games. In the second half of this game, he could barely elevate to get off a jumper.

Kobe's stats over the past three games:

128 MP, 25/79 FG's, 7/27 3P, 8 FTA, 1 ORB, 12 DRB, 11 AST

He's already been quoted as saying he has tired legs now. Problem is that Gasol/Howard can't seem to gel still (kind of like how noah and boozer couldn't at first) but the thing is that it takes a bit of time for guys like that to gel and thus they can't get hurt. Their bench is weak and nash is too selective on his shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    ...and yet there is probably still people who would do Jo/Lu for Dwight "in a heartbeat".
    I would have last year, but no ****in way this year.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    ...and yet there is probably still people who would do Jo/Lu for Dwight "in a heartbeat".
    I still would...

My only concern is his back issues.

vCash
    Maturity is my major issue with him

No thanks

vCash
    i'd still love to have him,we're alot better suited for his game than the lakers are and thibs is alot smarter/better than mike is.hoping that we can take either him or gasol at deadline....i will say,i bet he's regretting being so against being traded here last year
    Last edited by abe_froman; 01-22-2013 at 01:29 PM.

vCash
    He doesn't want to come here, nor do I want him. If Kobe has to get in his face just to get him to pay attention, I think we would have more Mem Noah episodes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    I still would...

I agree 100% with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    I still would...

That's a pretty big deal though IMO. He just doesn't seem like the same player he was in Orlando...looks like he's lacking the same explosiveness he had before.

But also, like Ezio said, he doesn't want to come here and that makes me really question how badly he wants to win.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-22-2013 at 01:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    That's a pretty big deal though IMO. He just doesn't seem like the same player he was in Orlando...looks like he's lacking the same explosiveness he had before.

But also, like Ezio said, he doesn't want to come here and that makes me really question how badly he wants to win.
    That tends to happen when you have back surgery and playing through a right shoulder injury.

Not to mention playing for 2 different coaches in a span of about 38 games I believe. Also take into consideration that he doesn't get the same amount of touches playing with Kobe and the fact dantoni system gets the role players involved a lot more.

vCash
    Howard played with no energy or intensity last night. He is playing like he doesn't want be there, doesn't care. He doesn't have half the heart of Noah. 3 time defensive player of the year and their defense is that bad?

Putting too many star players together doesn't work. I bet if Noah and his intensity had been with the Lakers all year instead of Howard and his lousy effort their record would be 10 games better EASY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red222 View Post

vCash
    Howard doesn't want to play for LA. His body language speaks volumes. Boozer was saying something to him after the game and Howard's resoponse, without saying a word, seemed liked "You're right. It sucks being on this team." Boozer had his mouth covered which is NBA practice so nobody can read your lips so you know it was something.

During the game Pau was trying to tell Howard something and he couldn't care less. Kobe did the same thing on the bench one time and you could see Howard didn't care and didn't want to listen.

He's signing with the Mavs in the summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    Howard doesn't want to play for LA. His body language speaks volumes. Boozer was saying something to him after the game and Howard's resoponse, without saying a word, seemed liked "You're right. It sucks being on this team." Boozer had his mouth covered which is NBA practice so nobody can read your lips so you know it was something.

During the game Pau was trying to tell Howard something and he couldn't care less. Kobe did the same thing on the bench one time and you could see Howard didn't care and didn't want to listen.

He's signing with the Mavs in the summer.
    bolded is what I see as well. He'll also get an owner players love to play for it seems.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast