Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    867
    vCash
    1500

    Hall of fame Lists

    I'm thinking to myself the other day who are the 1st ballot hall of famers right now if they never played another down.

    Locks
    -Brady
    -Manning
    -Lewis

    Probably
    -Hutchinson
    -Reed
    -Moss
    -Gonzalez

    Maybe
    -Peppers
    -Brees

    A Chance
    -Bailey
    -Woodson

    I may have missed someone. Also, I noticed that this era is thin at O-line and D-line. Thin at running back as well. Ed Reed probably moves up to lock if the Ravens win the super bowl. Same with Randy Moss.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,796
    vCash
    1500
    Urlacher, Fitzgerald, in the probably category. Seymour, S.Smith, Freeney in the maybe. Witten, Briggs, Polumalu, Gates, Saturday, Wayne in the chance.

    Can't think of anyone else for locks.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    brady, peyton, ray lewis, tony g, randy moss and ed reed shoul;d be first ballot hall of famers
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    866
    vCash
    1500
    Adrian peterson I would think.
    _

    Adopt a Jet

    Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    19,629
    vCash
    1500
    Troy Polamalu???

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    19,629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    I'm thinking to myself the other day who are the 1st ballot hall of famers right now if they never played another down.

    Locks
    -Brady
    -Manning
    -Lewis

    Probably
    -Hutchinson
    -Reed
    -Moss
    -Gonzalez

    Maybe
    -Peppers
    -Brees

    A Chance
    -Bailey
    -Woodson

    I may have missed someone. Also, I noticed that this era is thin at O-line and D-line. Thin at running back as well. Ed Reed probably moves up to lock if the Ravens win the super bowl. Same with Randy Moss.
    ???

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    867
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Troy Polamalu???
    Absolutely Not.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    19,629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    Absolutely Not.
    You are absolutely out of your mind

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    867
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    brady, peyton, ray lewis, tony g, randy moss and ed reed shoul;d be first ballot hall of famers
    Should is different than will. The voters have confounded us before. If Cris Carter can't even get in then Randy Moss may not be a lock for first ballot. Thing is the voters don't like DB's and WR's.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    867
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    You are absolutely out of your mind
    No. I'm in my mind. Troy Polamalu is not a hall of famer. No DB in the hall has less than 40 picks and he's a 1st ballot guy? Heck no.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,890
    vCash
    1500
    How is Drew Brees not a first Ballot if he retired today with career numbers

    45,919 Yards (8th All Time)
    324 TD (6th All Time)
    65.6 Comp. % (3rd All Time)
    94.3 Career Passer Rating (7th All Time)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    19,629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    No. I'm in my mind. Troy Polamalu is not a hall of famer. No DB in the hall has less than 40 picks and he's a 1st ballot guy? Heck no.
    INT's are not everything. Guy changes a game by himself.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    867
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    INT's are not everything. Guy changes a game by himself.
    Tell that to the voters... Not enough INT's and you don't get in.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    19,629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    No. I'm in my mind. Troy Polamalu is not a hall of famer. No DB in the hall has less than 40 picks and he's a 1st ballot guy? Heck no.
    And if this is how we are juding things than why do you have Champ Bailey on a chance? In that case he should be a lock

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    867
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    And if this is how we are juding things than why do you have Champ Bailey on a chance? In that case he should be a lock
    Because INT's don't make you a lock.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •