Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    I didn't think Ill Will being healthy would add much to the Nuggets but he's looked great so far. Especially this game. If we had him at the start of the year I definitely think we'd be higher in the standings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    I didn't think Ill Will being healthy would add much to the Nuggets but he's looked great so far. Especially this game. If we had him at the start of the year I definitely think we'd be higher in the standings.
    we'd be a lot more consistent that's for sure. We're still working with the rotations and all but we're all seeing what a healthy Ill Will can do to this team. His versatility and intelligence is huge for this club.

vCash
    5 guys in double figures, Ill Will and Ty in the 20's, Gallo with a great shooting night, Iggy with good defensive again to keep Harden at a quiet 23 (took 17 shots to get 23 points..testament to Iggy), McGee and Gallo with 3 blocks..

And we may have discovered the ultimate lineup..Ty, Iggy, Ill WIll, Gallo, and McGee...we can go on a lot of runs with that lineup.

vCash
    I can't ****ing believe I missed this game. I thought it was coming on at 10:30 on NBAtv

Awww this is some ********

vCash
    I loved the rotations in the second half. That lineup of Ty-Iggy-WC-Gallo-Mcgee was great! Man I love this team with Chandler on it, it makes us so versatile and athletic. Best defensive lineup as well.

vCash
    Why the heck is jham in the dog house???? How come he hasn't played in the last 20 or so games? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post

And we may have discovered the ultimate lineup..Ty, Iggy, Ill WIll, Gallo, and McGee...we can go on a lot of runs with that lineup.
    Yupppp. And Karl can keep on substituting Mcgee with Faried/Koufas. Great lineup. So impressed by Chandler's rebounding. He is a great rebounder and he finally looks healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Why the heck is jham in the dog house???? How come he hasn't played in the last 20 or so games? lol
    Like I said before when the nuggets need a 3 don't count on J-Ham to just come in and start hitting them in rhythm. No playtime = major rust
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    wish i coulda been in here during the game! great W, finally a decent road win

our schedule for the next few weeks is our easiest stretch of the year, time to go on a run if we want a chance at HCA!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    wish i coulda been in here during the game! great W, finally a decent road win

our schedule for the next few weeks is our easiest stretch of the year, time to go on a run if we want a chance at HCA!
    We'll need it if we want to get out of the 1st round.

vCash
    Why does McGee look like birdman and kenyon martin on the sideline lol

vCash
    Despite a bad start to the season and a hard schedule the Nuggets are now 26-16. That would only be 2.5 games out of the top seed in the East. I often question GK's rotations and long term offensive strategy but I have to give him credit for the team record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Despite a bad start to the season and a hard schedule the Nuggets are now 26-16. That would only be 2.5 games out of the top seed in the East. I often question GK's rotations and long term offensive strategy but I have to give him credit for the team record.
    its just the regular season though. Come back after the playoffs are over and re-evaulate karl then
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    its just the regular season though. Come back after the playoffs are over and re-evaulate karl then
    I agree. Actually that has been my point all along while disagreeing with the offensive strategy and the game closing strategies of GK. With that said he is a NBA coach and I'm not so maybe he knows more than I do lol.

vCash
    Ok...now lets win next 7 games(6 at home and 1 vs Cavs),maybe even more if we play every night as we can...this is our schedule for next 15 games...what do you guys think our record will be in those games??
    vs SAC-W
    vs IND-W
    vs HOU-W
    vs NOH-W
    vs MIL-W
    vs CHI-W
    @ CLE-W
    @ BOS-W
    @ TOR-W
    @ BKN-L
    vs BOS-W
    @ WIZ-W