Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Following

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Yeah Y2K, don't you pay attention?

But seriously, you guys think it'll be one different follower every episode or two (like most prime time crime dramas)? Or do you think it's the few we know about and they last through the season?
    Well it was said that he had what like over 100 visitors throughout his time. I like how they did it too with having the neighbors be there for 3 years making it seem that anybody could actually be a follower and that is how entrenched they are to the overall plot. I think the cop, the babysitter and the two neighboors will be there for the entire season with one or two possibly dying while throughout the season randoms will pop up where the Baconator has to catch those ones while trying to figure out how to get the son back and catch the cop who is the main follower because of all the time he had with Cullen in prison.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Yeah Y2K, don't you pay attention?

But seriously, you guys think it'll be one different follower every episode or two (like most prime time crime dramas)? Or do you think it's the few we know about and they last through the season?
    I hope it's the latter. First of all it makes more sense to mostly follow the people we already know because they have Cullen's kid. I'm sure we'll see more followers here and there, and that makes sense too, but too many shows do the new guy every week and it typically is the downfall. Alcatraz had some actual promise, but failed because of the first format you mentioned. Hopefully the people at Fox learned something from that.

Also, James Purefoy is awesome. He was great in Rome as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    I hope it's the latter. First of all it makes more sense to mostly follow the people we already know because they have Cullen's kid. I'm sure we'll see more followers here and there, and that makes sense too, but too many shows do the new guy every week and it typically is the downfall. Alcatraz had some actual promise, but failed because of the first format you mentioned. Hopefully the people at Fox learned something from that.

Also, James Purefoy is awesome. He was great in Rome as well.
    Man I loved Rome. Marc Anthony was a BA.

vCash
    i liked the premiere a lot, thought it was very well done and actually has me looking forward to next week.. unfortunately it will probably suffer the same fate as the last two cable shows i liked (Alcatraz, and Last Resort)

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    To say he wanted to get caught is kinda silly. If he wanted to be caught he wouldn't have been hiding out. It just so happens Kevin Bacon figures it out with a glance at a picture. And it's just so unbelievable 2 guys would pretend to be gay for 3 years in order to pull that off.

vCash
    ^It's a cult following, people have castrated themselves for a cult following before, I'm sure that people would pretend to be gay too.

Also it's pretty obvious he didn't care if he got caught or not. He just wanted to kill his one victim that survived. I thought it seemed as though he was counting on Ryan finding him.

vCash
    looks like a pretty good show to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    Just too predictable. And in one episode he escapes and is captured again? How does such a mastermind who can build this and brainwash people get caught in 24 hours?
    Well I think he planned to get caught, escaped just to make a point and show just how powerful he really is while he is on the inside with his "followers" on the outside doing what he says to do.

vCash
    good episode the other night

vCash
    so far so good
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

The Following

The acting in this show is pretty bad aside from Bacon, but even he can't do much with the role they have given him so far.

vCash
    I like this episode. I like the showing of the backstories and how these followers came to be.

I already miss Maggie Grace though. Guess Californication will due especially with the booty shots.

vCash
    I think its a great show so far but could take a wrong turn quickly

vCash
    lol, I guess the actor who played the cop that got killed will always die since he is black, he also died in Dexter and he was a cop there as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    lol, I guess the actor who played the cop that got killed will always die since he is black, he also died in Dexter and he was a cop there as well.
    THATS WHERE HE'S FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's seriously been killing me that I couldn't place where I recognized him from
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast