Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Following

vCash
    I recorded it started to watch it but my mac ended up winning. I will try again tonight

vCash
    the acting was pretty weak (even Bacon in some scenes), looks like it could be a decent show. Def looks kind of generic though with the whole retired veteran coming back and the young annoying accomplice who admires him.

vCash
    i liked it. which menas it will be canceled..............
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    From all the other Monday shows FOX has put out recently ie. Terra Nova, Alcatraz and recently The Mob Doctor this show was very refreshing. I like the whole premise and can see it going a couple of season as you don't really know how many "Followers" Joe has and it can also show the past and how everyone got where they are now. Kevin Bacon's acting was just ok but the guy playing Joe Cullen is awesome IMO. Plus I think Natalie Zea from Jusitified is very hot so theres that added element.

Maggie Grace seems to be in everything I have watched recently, Californication, Taken 2, Lockout and now this. I thought it was cool that they did kill off someone so quickly that I thought would be around a little bit longer due to her name.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    I thought it was pretty good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    From all the other Monday shows FOX has put out recently ie. Terra Nova, Alcatraz and recently The Mob Doctor this show was very refreshing. I like the whole premise and can see it going a couple of season as you don't really know how many "Followers" Joe has and it can also show the past and how everyone got where they are now. Kevin Bacon's acting was just ok but the guy playing Joe Cullen is awesome IMO. Plus I think Natalie Zea from Jusitified is very hot so theres that added element.

Maggie Grace seems to be in everything I have watched recently, Californication, Taken 2, Lockout and now this. I thought it was cool that they did kill off someone so quickly that I thought would be around a little bit longer due to her name.
    Yeah and Maggie seems to be captured in every show/movie she is in lol

I like this show, it has a lot of potential, outside of Bones, Fox really hasn't done good with any shows, Terra-Nova flopped as did Alcatraz, I hope this doesn't take those routes.

vCash
    The acting was beyond laughable at times and it didn't really hold my interest like I hoped. Not impressed but I'll keep watching.

vCash
    Maggie Grace needed Liam Neeson and not Kevin Bacon looking for her.

vCash
    Just too predictable. And in one episode he escapes and is captured again? How does such a mastermind who can build this and brainwash people get caught in 24 hours?

vCash
    And he has internet access? lol cmon

vCash
    And please, someone shoot the detective with the huge mole, annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    Just too predictable. And in one episode he escapes and is captured again? How does such a mastermind who can build this and brainwash people get caught in 24 hours?
    he basically turned himself in; he wanted to get caught.

vCash
    And he has internet access? lol cmon
    And please, someone shoot the detective with the huge mole, annoying.
    It took you 7 minutes just to think of all these issues you had with it. Nice padding.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    did you watch the show? he clearly wanted to be captured
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Yeah Y2K, don't you pay attention?

But seriously, you guys think it'll be one different follower every episode or two (like most prime time crime dramas)? Or do you think it's the few we know about and they last through the season?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast