Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    though jrue and lawson are leading their teams, it isnt always the GM's fault, it depends on the situation provided. If rondo never had the big 3 he'd be **** LOL
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    Jennings would have been better too.
    Calderon was signed to a contract the year before. We needed a wing.

vCash
    Please let this rumour be true ray:

Dishing out some love...and droppin dimes

"If I was in the parking lot I'd jack him up"
    - Jack Armstrong

vCash
    Jordan would have to be a certifiable moron to trade for Bargs.

Also they hired that guy Rich Cho for a reason - I think he's smarter than most GM's and was hired under the pretense that the Bobcats could lose for a while until they found their diamond jubilee (and Rich, along with most people, know that Kemba, Bismack and MKG are not 'enough' yet.)

vCash
    Diop's expiring and a pick would be very interesting. Otherwise, I've always liked Gerald Henderson. Although I'm not sure where he would fit at SG if BC is moving forward with DeRozan and Ross.

vCash
    I think people forget how good he was playing last year (People are talking about him like he's been playing horrible for years or something)... If he's not a #1 option he can shoot lights out I think it would be a good deal for both sides if we can trade him to the Bobcats.

Honestly though I just want this trade to happen so all the drama is over... I'm tired of hearing all the moaning and groaning over Andrea. I want him dealt so we can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Honestly, the raptor fan base will just find something else to complain about once Bargs is traded. There's a lot of emotionally immature fans and they gravitate to a site like this.

vCash
    No chance Jordan trades for Bargs unless he returns next week and averages 25 points a game for the next month...

vCash
    If they are giving a 1st rounder for him, then I would be willing to take Tyrus's contract in the deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    Honestly, the raptor fan base will just find something else to complain about once Bargs is traded. There's a lot of emotionally immature fans and they gravitate to a site like this.
    DeMar, come on down!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    do you want to keep Bargnani instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    I'd keep Bargnani if he is managed better by the coach. IF you playing like ****, sit your *** on the bench until you figure it out. Bargnani is not as bad a player many of you are making him out to be...I'd rather keep a 25ppg player, and manage him appropriately. be that as a starter or off the bench...whatever the coaching staff decide is appropriate for the situation of the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapsfanforlife View Post
    I'd keep Bargnani if he is managed better by the coach. IF you playing like ****, sit your *** on the bench until you figure it out. Bargnani is not as bad a player many of you are making him out to be...I'd rather keep a 25ppg player, and manage him appropriately. be that as a starter or off the bench...whatever the coaching staff decide is appropriate for the situation of the game.
    He has become too one dimensional. And he has had a million chances to show commitment to other aspects of the game. So there are only a few options left: 1. trust that he will re-commit (possible for a stretch, perhaps long enough to increase his trade value; which in turn will tempt the franchise to keep an historically under-producing player); 2. trade him; 3. bench him; 4. give him the 6th man role. To me only options 2 and 4 make any sense.

vCash
    No, I'd rather turn Bargs over in a trade. As long as we get value out of him. His intensity does not match the rest of the team and coach doesn't seem to get it. I'd like to do a trade like this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bcbp6se

vCash
    gotta trade the guy. I just don't think in a workplace you can take the demotion from being the go to guy to a short leashed role player in the same environment. He might be good off the bench and in a reduced role, just not with us. And if he fails at that here, then he will have found a way to reduce his value even further.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast