Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 201
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    94
    vCash
    1500
    2014 1st or no deal...I don't want any more sh*tty draft picks like derozan.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    2014 1st or no deal...I don't want any more sh*tty draft picks like derozan.
    You can always find gems no matter how bad the draft seems to be.


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    94
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    You can always find gems no matter how bad the draft seems to be.
    yea but collangelo doesn't know how to find them.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    yea but collangelo doesn't know how to find them.
    Aside from Bargnani, he has drafted well.


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,779
    vCash
    1090
    I don't expect their lotto pick.

    Something more realistic is Bargnani and Kleiza for Diop and Henderson/Mullens. Not even a big deal, but just to shake it up.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,779
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    2014 1st or no deal...I don't want any more sh*tty draft picks like derozan.
    Colangelo has picked good players without hindsight each draft.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,035
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    yea but collangelo doesn't know how to find them.
    I'd trust BC with picks 100x more than trades. Trading for picks is even more interesting.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    2,345
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    2014 1st or no deal...I don't want any more sh*tty draft picks like derozan.
    How was Derozan a ****** draft pick, I swear people change their mind every 5 or 6 games.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    94
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    How was Derozan a ****** draft pick, I swear people change their mind every 5 or 6 games.
    Just because someone else thinks he's good doesn't mean I do..Who's changing their mind? I've never liked Derozan he's the most overated player, Can't shoot, can't play d, lazy, inconsistent, and can only score when it doesn't matter (when's the last time he hit a game winner?)..Ross is already better than Derozan alreay...If I had to trade Bargnani or Derozan, Derozan would be gone.
    Last edited by KrazeeEyezKilla; 01-22-2013 at 01:50 AM.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    Just because someone else thinks he's good doesn't mean I do..Who's changing their mind? I've never liked Derozan he's the most overated player, Can't shoot, can't play d, lazy, inconsistent, and can only score when it doesn't matter (when's the last time he hit a game winner?)..Ross is already better than Derozan alreay...If I had to trade Bargnani or Derozan, Derozan would be gone.
    The only player I would of picked who was drafted after him is Jrue Holiday.


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,779
    vCash
    1090
    Derozan was fine for where he was picked. Now, most of us would obviously pick Holiday, but we aren't psychic and neither is BC. He made a solid pick at the time, especially when we needed a wing player that year.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    94
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Derozan was fine for where he was picked. Now, most of us would obviously pick Holiday, but we aren't psychic and neither is BC. He made a solid pick at the time, especially when we needed a wing player that year.
    Jennings would have been better too.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,221
    vCash
    1500
    Actually, I forgot about Lawson, I would have picked him over Derozan now too.


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    Jennings would have been better too.
    Meh


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    El Nath
    Posts
    4,220
    vCash
    1500
    If you guys remember welll back in 2009, colangelo looked into holiday and lawson, if he wanted a PG, he would've drafted them, but 9th for both of them was too high. they were trying to acquire another pick to get lawson i remember that. We needed a shooting guard more at the time. it was our biggest weakness ,and they loved derozan work ethic, potential, and even claimed he had defensive instincts. dont fault colangelo at all for drafting. ifault him drafting ross because he passed on drummond. Seomeone who doesnt even watch NCAA knew drummond was the best pick available..
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache




Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •