Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Christian with a nice title push. any title.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    This

vCash
    Imagine TLC next year... JoMo vs. Kofi vs. Shelton for the Intercontinental Championship

vCash
    Y
    j
    s
    a
    v
    e
    u
    s

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    Yes

vCash
    Why Christain? He is a good mid-card guy putting young guys over in the ic/us rank but shouldn't be near the whc or wwe title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    I want carlito. With a push.
    x1000000

---

If they bring that piece of garbage Low Ki back, I will lose my mind. The guy is a joke who works stiff and from everything I've heard is an major as*hole. Walks around like he is the martyr of the Indy's, I dunno if there are many people in wrestling I dislike more than this guy.

vCash
    Jomo and i will watch wwe again

vCash
    JoMo was on the brink of a massive push before he snubbed Trish at WM. Would love to see him back.

vCash
    yes on Low Ki or Kaval or whatever he's going by these days

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Or as it shall be known in the near future: Stable of Former WWE Supertars Invading TNA
    Future endeavored

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Future endeavored

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Future endeavored
    Yes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WVNowitzki View Post
    x1000000

---

If they bring that piece of garbage Low Ki back, I will lose my mind. The guy is a joke who works stiff and from everything I've heard is an major as*hole. Walks around like he is the martyr of the Indy's, I dunno if there are many people in wrestling I dislike more than this guy.
    I've never understood why, in this day and age, the WWE doesn't try to get more of this stiff wrestlers. it's the one type of wrestling that can really stand out, and one reason why guys like Regal, Bryan and Punk have had success. Not that they are the stiffist guys anymore, but they can work stiff and at least look still.

Low Ki is a Hell of a wrestler, though he is an ******* and even if they brought him back I can't imagine him going anywhere.

But I do think they should bring him back, because he does have the capability of getting over.

But I'm not sure how you can hate on Low Ki and then support Carlito coming back. They both have bad attitudes, and Low Ki is a Hell of a lot better in the ring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I've never understood why, in this day and age, the WWE doesn't try to get more of this stiff wrestlers. it's the one type of wrestling that can really stand out, and one reason why guys like Regal, Bryan and Punk have had success. Not that they are the stiffist guys anymore, but they can work stiff and at least look still.

Low Ki is a Hell of a wrestler, though he is an ******* and even if they brought him back I can't imagine him going anywhere.

But I do think they should bring him back, because he does have the capability of getting over.

But I'm not sure how you can hate on Low Ki and then support Carlito coming back. They both have bad attitudes, and Low Ki is a Hell of a lot better in the ring.
    Until he opens his mouth on the mic. He has a horrible voice man. I cringe whenever I hear him cut a promo. Easy one of the worse people in tna/wwe/wcw/ecw history to every cut a promo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast