Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by twplanck41 View Post
    If you would put RG3 or Wilson on the Colts they would have been a 3-4 (maybe 5) win team.

Really, b/c one of these QB's threw a ton of INT's... and the other two are Wilson & RG3.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Really, b/c one of these QB's threw a ton of INT's... and the other two are Wilson & RG3.
    And who's team won more games?

vCash
    Ok here we go... the numbers aren't close.

All three rookie QB's made the playoffs.

QB Rating - 1. RG3 102.4 (3rd overall) 2. Wilson 100.0 (4th overall) 3. Luck 76.5 (26th overall)

This alone should seal the deal. Luck isn't remotely close, he wasn't even near average in terms of quarterbacks this year!

TD passes - 1. Wilson 26 (rookie record) 2. Luck 23 3. RG3 20
    Completion % - 1. RG3 65.6% 2. Wilson 64.1% 3. Luck 54.1% (seriously bad)
    INT - 1. RG3 - 5 2. Wilson - 10 3. Luck - 18

I could understand Alfred Morris over Luck... the numbers show Luck wasn't all that good except for passing yards.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    And who's team won more games?
    Seahawks...

in a tougher conference. Wilson beat the 49ers, Patriots, Packers, Cowboys...

vCash
    7 come from behind victories in one of the most difficult Offensive schemes to learn with no OLine means nothing I guess? Let the kid with the bad leg that had to have a college offense installed for him win.....Cousins will have the starting job over there by next year anyway.
    Last edited by Wyld1; 01-26-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: spelling
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Congratulations RG3....

You see Shareeb? You see what you've started?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Really, this is an abosulte certain that RG3 and Wilson would have gotten only 3-4 wins? Man I hope your not a Colts fan because you are seriously selling your team WAAAAAY short. Oh by the way genuious, RG3 and RW would be a better fit for that line BECAUSE they are mobile QB's who can evade the pressure. But lets not let facts or common sense effect your wonderful fantasy.
    Ok we get it you don't like Luck and you think RG3 and Wilson are the 2 greatest QB's of all time and by the way you respond to every comment on here tells me this is all you do all day...how bout you go get a life. You just mad cuz you wish Luck was on your team but he's not now go suck your thumb and cry about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    He won games, he brought them back and led them to 11 wins. So do you think Peyton Manning deserved his ROY.
    Peyton didn't win ROTY. Also, the Skins didn't win 8 games in 2011. They won 5. The Skins schedule in 2012 was also a lot harder than the Colts. This is RG3's award to win. If not, I give it to RW3 before Luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSkinCapWiz View Post
    Peyton didn't win ROTY. Also, the Skins didn't win 8 games in 2011. They won 5. The Skins schedule in 2012 was also a lot harder than the Colts. This is RG3's award to win. If not, I give it to RW3 before Luck.
    Are you sure about that? According to ESPN's strength of schedule the Colts had a tougher schedule than the Redskins. Washington was 24th the Colts came in at 14th so unless I am reading this incorrectly you are wrong. Also if the award is going to go to someone on the Redskins I would give it to Morris over RG3 being he was the better rookie on the team.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...th-of-schedule
    French writer Alexis de Tocqueville warned about when visiting this fledgling democracy in the early 19th century that this "American republic will endure until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosiercubsfan View Post
    Are you sure about that? According to ESPN's strength of schedule the Colts had a tougher schedule than the Redskins. Washington was 24th the Colts came in at 14th so unless I am reading this incorrectly you are wrong. Also if the award is going to go to someone on the Redskins I would give it to Morris over RG3 being he was the better rookie on the team.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...th-of-schedule
    You beat me to it . Yep, they had the tougher schedule so the person who you quoted was wrong.

For what it's worth I believe they will give it to Griffin even though Wilson and Luck deserve it more for no other reason than playing in all 16 games and winning 11 of them each. But it won't happen and quite frankly it's too bad but at least both of them will be around for awhile to pick up other awards over their careers.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678