Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash

Arrogance at its Finest - Welker's Wife's Postgame Comments

http://i.imgur.com/fz1uFTC.jpg

I know I'm gonna get attacked for being a Jets fan and posting this, but there's seriously something wrong with those comments. Terrell Suggs postgame comments are actually true

vCash
    ahh didn't see that someone already posted this, you can close and delete this or just move it

vCash
    -----

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    And you know his "religious angle" is fake because? Im sure the inner city youth that he helps out would probably disagree with you.

But maybe you're right, it is a ridiculous notion to think that a person that made mistakes can turn his life around and get inspired by religion. Im sure he just does it for attention. Not like he's already a lock for the hall of fame or anything......
    Sorry, but someone who is soooo religious shouldn't really feel the need to make sure the cameras are watching him when he's expressing it all of the time. I don't look around to make sure people are watching me if/when I'm praying.

He does do a lot of this crap for attention. It's about building his brand and his caricature, because that's what he'll be living on after this season. I'm tired of his stupid little act.

vCash
    Ray is so fake it isn't even funny anymore. I can't stand him. There is a verse in the Bible that says while many will sing praises in the streets, it's the one who prays in silence that will actually experience the true meaning of faith.

Just makes me angry as a religious person myself. Keep it to yourself, the whole world doesn't need to hear your story with God. I don't, I just keep it to myself.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

vCash
    Well its not like she lied about anything

vCash
    While I don't really buy the religious stuff too much, there have been guys who have been really vocal about it in the past. Reggie White comes to mind. That being said, his is a bit too over the top and it really does come across as an act whether it is or isn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Ray is so fake it isn't even funny anymore. I can't stand him. There is a verse in the Bible that says while many will sing praises in the streets, it's the one who prays in silence that will actually experience the true meaning of faith.

Just makes me angry as a religious person myself. Keep it to yourself, the whole world doesn't need to hear your story with God. I don't, I just keep it to myself.
    Agreed 100%.

#iubb

vCash
    Btw just googled Anna Burns Welker...hot damn she is SEXY!

#iubb

vCash
    lol. i guess shes entitled to her own opinion.

but, I seriously dont know why Ray Lewis is so celebrated in the NFL.

vCash
    I don't know who the bigger kunt is? Wes Welker or his wife? Yeah, I said it.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    I don't know who the bigger kunt is? Wes Welker or his wife? Yeah, I said it.
    You use that word like it's a bad thing. BTW, we're trading Welker to you guys for a 2nd round (after we sign him to a long term contract). Deal?

vCash
    He's a hall of famer.. people cant be judge by there past, he's a better man today thats all that really matters

vCash
    If only this wasn't being discussed elsewhere.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    lol. i guess shes entitled to her own opinion.

but, I seriously dont know why Ray Lewis is so celebrated in the NFL.
    I still dont get how he didnt get eaten alive by the media when he was accused of being involved in those murders.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast