Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

87 53.05%
  • Ravens

77 46.95%
Page 20 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lets go 9ers, burry those thugs in baltimore.

"hottest woman on the planet"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Because of one sample size of a game they'd lose. Got it.
    That one game happened to be the biggest of his life and he went 1-13 on third down. So what would he do if he had to step in for Kaepernick in the Super Bowl? Absolutely nothing. Are you telling me Colin Kaepernick wouldnt have taken the Niners past the Giants to the Super Bowl last year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    That one game happened to be the biggest of his life and he went 1-13 on third down. So what would he do if he had to step in for Kaepernick in the Super Bowl? Absolutely nothing. Are you telling me Colin Kaepernick wouldnt have taken the Niners past the Giants to the Super Bowl last year?
    Ummmm we have no idea what Alex Smith would do in the Superbowl. Just because he had a bad game last year in the playoffs does not mean he would play poorly in the SB if given the chance. A 1 game sample size means absolutely nothing. And I don't even like Alex Smith....but to say he would for sure perform poorly because of a single bad game last season is just silly.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Ravens. Joe Flacco has been flawless in the playoffs and the Ravens defense has greatly improved over time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Ummmm we have no idea what Alex Smith would do in the Superbowl. Just because he had a bad game last year in the playoffs does not mean he would play poorly in the SB if given the chance. A 1 game sample size means absolutely nothing. And I don't even like Alex Smith....but to say he would for sure perform poorly because of a single bad game last season is just silly.
    Beat me to it. Exactly.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Alex Smith wouldnt do **** in the SB, Alex Smith wouldnt even have the Niners in the SB to begin with. Smith wouldnt even have led that comeback against Atlanta on the road. Kaepernick is another beast, ask Harbaugh why he didnt go back to Smith. Evidently, Harbaugh agrees with me. Colin Kaepernick would have taken them to the SB two years in a row. This guy Alex Smith sat up there last year and stunk on third down, and got no criticism because Williams fumbled and took Smith off the hook. Alex Smith wouldnt do a damn thing in this Super Bowl if he had to play for Kaepernick lets get real. This game manager been in the league since the mid 2000's had great defenses during some of his tenure and already has been surpassed by Colin Kaepernick. And yall think this dude could replace Kaepernick in the Super Bowl and win it for SF?

vCash
    Boomer just dropped the hammer on lewis and that joke of an interview

vCash
    Won't be on tonight, but looking forward to the game. It will be a nice change of pace to have a carefree game where I will be happy with whatever team wins. Personally hasn't happened for me since XLI. Come to think of it, that is the only time in my lifetime that I was happy with whatever team won, and even then I was rooting for the Colts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Beat me to it. Exactly.

You're only saying that because he stunk. Had Alex Smith gone 6-13 or 7-13 last year in the NFCCG and took SF to the Super Bowl you'd be sitting up here bragging about how clutch he is because of that game. Niner fans bragged after the Saints game about Smith stepping but then next week when he choked against NYG, "one game" nolonger matters? BS that's hypocricy. You only say "one game dont matter" because he choked. Since when did big games no longer define QB's? Stop making excuses for Smith, Colin Kaepernick is the QB that Alex Smith will never be and he is the one who will win them a SB. Not Alex vet game manager Smith.

What you do in your biggest game will always matter and the guy went 1-13, couldnt handle it. Dont try to act like big games nolonger matter because the dude choked. If you accepted him "stepping up" because of the Saints game, then you better accept him stepping back down because of the Giants game. Alex Smith would go into this SB, get outplayed by Joe Flacco, and lose. Infact, he would have folded against the Falcons in NFCCG and not even gotten them to the SB.

vCash
    40 mins !

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    I think you're missing the point. How you perform in one individual game is not necessarily an indication of how you will perform in the future. Period.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Hey guys, did you know that Jim and John are brothers?

vCash

Super Bowl XLVII: Baltimore Ravens at San Francisco 49ers; The SupHar Baugh

Ok, anyone else had enough Ray Lewis lip service?
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    You also know Ray Lewis is retiring after this game?

vCash
    Ive had enough of Ray Lewis after this past 2 weeks. Still respect the hell out of him as a player but I think his character is fake IMO.