Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

87 53.05%
  • Ravens

77 46.95%
Page 13 of 126 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ravens O-line isn't all that strong, and well no offense to NE or Denver, but the 49ers front 7 is the best in football...

They should be able to stop Rice, might struggle with Pierce, but controlling the line of scrimmage is a huge advantage for the 49ers. Oline and Dline.

3 of the top 10 NFL LB's play on the 49ers... proof was that all three were all-pro's. That doesn't include the other all-pro Goldson.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    No, because not all white people hate/dislike the Ravens. I for one am white and like the Ravens (just not this past two weeks for obvious reasons).
    He's just trolling. He is on his way to a ban. This is the third time he has posted it. I know the second time his post was deleted.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash

Super bowl xlvii countdown.

If you go to the NFL site they have the days, hours, minutes, and seconds till the big day.

I can understand counting the days but all the rest?

Please!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKETOUHY View Post
    If you go to the NFL site they have the days, hours, minutes, and seconds till the big day.

I can understand counting the days but all the rest?

Please!
    A billion dollar company doesn't have much else to put on the website. Halo 4 advertising has the second countdown in stores 2 months before it came out. Are you really suprised?

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    Don't care for either team, but will be rooting for Ray Lewis to go out a winner. That and I don't want to see SF win another SB to be the second team to move ahead of my Cowboys in wins.

vCash
    Stupid Patriots. Now I have to bet 400 on the Ravens to get a profit from both teams.

vCash
    Nothing interesting about Kaep getting a cheap win. The 49ers winning is the worst scenario in years. Go Ravens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Nothing interesting about Kaep getting a cheap win. The 49ers winning is the worst scenario in years. Go Ravens.
    Eh?

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Eh?
    Must hate our team? "Worst scenario in years?" That was last years for me. Dull *** repeat SB. This year is funny because its the teams that would've made last years if it for huge mistakes by certain players on both teams.

vCash
    Is it Sunday yet?

Seriously, I can't wait to see if the Niners devise a weapon that prospers against Ray-Ray. This game should be downright Biblical. Old Testament, not New.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    A cheap win?

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    How is the 49ers winning a cheap win. Do the Ravens not deserve to be there or something?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

vCash
    this Superbowl blows for me i just watch cause i love football
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    It just kills me how the "Win one for Ray" battlecry and attention was so much heavier than, say, "Win one for Tony G" and "Win one for Randy" combined

...especially since Ray already has a ring....

I understand Moss did not announce intentions, and he's implied that he'd give it another go next year, but you've got to be realistic and say that if SF wins, he rides off into the sunset once and for all.

Those 3 players are each member's of their position's respective Mount Rushmores, and the majority of folks have been enamored with the guy who already has a ring going out on top.