164. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

87 53.05%
  • Ravens

77 46.95%
Page 12 of 126 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaka2007 View Post
    Baltimore Ravens 20-16, Kaepernick is too young and distracted with attempting to kiss his biceps (trademarking 'Kaepernicking'). Joe Flacco is not elite, but very good and has much more experience than Colin. Something to ponder, Baltimore's Defense just beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in back to back road playoff games.
    fixed

SF also defeated Green Bay and Atlanta, so both teams have gotten through some really good teams to get here.

vCash
    Yea, he was pretty distracted against Green Bay and Atlanta.

Throwing out QB names is useless but, Colin's beaten Aarron Rodgers, Matt Ryan(on the road), Tom Brady(on the road), and Drew Brees(on the road). Granted, the last two weren't in the playoffs but had playoff implications, none the less.

Flacco will be tested heavily though. 49ers defense will make the Ravens one dimensional.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    fixed

SF also defeated Green Bay and Atlanta, so both teams have gotten through some really good teams to get here.
    Absolutely, but Green Bay isn't what they used to be (defensive side of the ball) and Atlanta is definitely not on the same level as New England and probably not even Denver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giantspwn View Post
    Yea, he was pretty distracted against Green Bay and Atlanta.

Throwing out QB names is useless but, Colin's beaten Aarron Rodgers, Matt Ryan(on the road), Tom Brady(on the road), and Drew Brees(on the road). Granted, the last two weren't in the playoffs but had playoff implications, none the less.

Flacco will be tested heavily though. 49ers defense will make the Ravens one dimensional.
    49ers will definitely test Flacco, but the premise of my argument is on the experience advantage Flacco holds over Kaepernick in the most pressure packed game they both will face in their career.

vCash
    Absolutely, but Green Bay isn't what they used to be (defensive side of the ball) and Atlanta is definitely not on the same level as New England and probably not even Denver.
    Adding in N.O., I would put all of those teams in the top 5 offenses in the league as far as weapons and QBs go, so I really don't see much of a drop off. Considering how many points were put up against Denver and NE, I wouldn't rank their defensive performances that highly either. I'd put the paths that each team has taken thus far as equal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLV

What about that one?

Idk why a Steelers fan would hate the Niners. Just because you care about some stupid record that happened before you were born?
    I would root for the 49ers all the time if it didnt come down to the record. Love your defense, love Kap. Just want to have something no other team has

vCash
    Baltimore Ravens 20-16, Kaepernick is too young and distracted with attempting to kiss his biceps (trademarking 'Kaepernicking'). Joe Flacco is not elite, but very good and has much more experience than Colin. Something to ponder, Flacco just beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in back to back road playoff games.
    Lol. That's ridiculous.

Ariana Grande

8. 01-26-2013, 01:41 PM
    Reason
    repeated racist comment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redskins10 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why white people dislike the Ravens so much?
    No, because not all white people hate/dislike the Ravens. I for one am white and like the Ravens (just not this past two weeks for obvious reasons).

vCash
    49ers will definitely test Flacco, but the premise of my argument is on the experience advantage Flacco holds over Kaepernick in the most pressure packed game they both will face in their career.
    Right, but your argument has no substance with your evidence. You stated that Flacco has more experience since recently beating a couple elite QB's while Kaepernick has beaten not only better but more quality QB's. Regardless, that's a poor way of evaluating a QB especially in Flacco's case because of the Ravens defense and Ray Rice's contributions.

Ultimately, you can say Flacco has more experience from being in the league longer but Flacco's never been a game changing Quarterback. His success is largely determined by the supporting cast of the Ravens.

Kaepernick on the other hand, has already beaten 5+ playoff caliber teams mostly due to his own ability. I think questioning his experience at this point, is kinda redundant. How much more does he need to do to prove himself?

vCash
    aldon smith, no sacks in 5 straight games. what's up with that?
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Some of those were without Justin so basically saw the most protection to his side, now even with Justin back at half steam we're bringing 3 or 4 only on most plays, lack of pass rush period has been a major gripe for SF fans lately, but it seems we're playing more of a cover scheme as of late over blitzing.

vCash
    It wasnt just the Justin Smith being out of the game and injured. Aldon has been nursing a shoulder injusy the last few weeks and has been missing practice.

vCash

Depends what level you are thinking about. The AFC is not even remotely close to the power that the NFC is. Not only the most recent SB winners, but the Ravens, Patriots, Broncos, and Texans were 0-6 this year against NFC playoff teams. 0-6... think about that.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redskins10 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why white people dislike the Ravens so much?
    I am not getting that at all. Watch ESPN... it's Ravens TV. Even their reports on the 49ers are about how they'll deal with the Ravens. (example, today's sportscenter).

Ray Lewis did get away with murder, but other than that, they are a solid team. They are like the 49ers, if the 49ers were past their prime.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    justin smiths injury. easier to stop aldon when he is the primary focus
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals