164. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

87 53.05%
  • Ravens

77 46.95%
Page 7 of 126 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    His advice may just be, "play them third in a three game stretch." We always came out flat as hell in those. No way that happens in SB
    well, this would be the third game of the playoffs for them
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i didn't mention the 2000 superbowl. i doubt giants fans would care, they are the only NFC team to reach the superbowl more than once in the 2000s i believe
    Pats, Colts, Steelers.....think you mean more than twice, but Pats have like 5 appearances since 2000.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    rather watch this than another Giants-Patriots Superbowl. Have fun watching paint dry.
    Because 2 Super Bowls that have come down to the final 2 drives were so terrible to watch?

....that said, I FULLY expect this one to go down to the wire. Can't wait.......stupid bye week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Pats, Colts, Steelers.....think you mean more than twice, but Pats have like 5 appearances since 2000.
    they also don't play in the NFC, which is what i said

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    This game should be fun to watch, with the Ravens moving the ball so well of late and the Niners unpredictable offense. Both Ds are as solid as there is and coaching is good from both sides.

vCash
    Couldnt ask for a better matched super bowl. 2 great defenses and 2 offenses on a roll. The brother story, the lewis story along with the out of nowhere kaep story this has the makings of a fun 2 weeks.

49ers 24
    Ravens 21
    <<<<Home of the Giants
    SF Giants -
    Heat -
    49ers - x5
    Sharks -
    Texas A&M (CFB) - Johnny "football" Manziel!!!!
    Seton Hall (CBB) - One day........I miss Dehere
    Current favorite players - D Wade, Patrick Willis, Buster Posey.
    All time fave's - Glen Rice/ZO, Barry Bonds, Jerry Rice

vCash
    If the 49ers win this I will have expierenced my 3 favorite teams of 20+ years winning titles within a year of each other. I cannot even explain how awesome sports have been for me lately. its unreal and im one of the fans that stresses while watching so its been a ride. Hell, even Texas A&M had a great year and manziel won the hiesman. Was hoping Seton Hall would join the fun but they're still poop. one game to go. go 49ers
    <<<<Home of the Giants
    SF Giants -
    Heat -
    49ers - x5
    Sharks -

vCash
    Defensive struggle. Both QBs I think might struggle in this one. I'll give the edge to the Ravens because their special teams is better.

Ravens 16, Niners 13

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shizzle09 View Post
    If the 49ers win this I will have expierenced my 3 favorite teams of 20+ years winning titles within a year of each other. I cannot even explain how awesome sports have been for me lately. its unreal and im one of the fans that stresses while watching so its been a ride. Hell, even Texas A&M had a great year and manziel won the hiesman. Was hoping Seton Hall would join the fun but they're still poop. one game to go. go 49ers
    Thats awesome, I'm jealous. 2007 with the Ducks, 2002 with the Angels... rest has been misery :cry:

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    they also don't play in the NFC, which is what i said
    So what if they don't like eggs, I do. Sorry, what was that about reading comprehension?

vCash
    ^^Angels, Clips and falcons could happen. angels r freaking stacked!!!!
    <<<<Home of the Giants
    SF Giants -
    Heat -
    49ers - x5
    Sharks -

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    get real dude. Why dont you just program your computer to repeat the "eli ....elite....superbowl" phrase 1000 more times over the next two weeks and save yourself the trouble?

Eli Manning - Two time Superbowl MVP (sing it haters)
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-22-2013 at 07:11 PM.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    I like the 49ers chances.

Their too dynamic on offense not to put up points (aside from Akers missing fgs). To many mismatches, starting with Vernon Davis and Kaep being able to run outside.

Ray Rice's recent success with spread offense or in singleback won't be as successful against Willis/Bowman.

Flacco isn't nearly as good as the two QB's and WR cores the 49ers just packaged against.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    well, this would be the third game of the playoffs for them
    That's not how it works. After the Seattle loss, th Atlanta game was 3rd. That's the usual loss. With the SB being the 4th, the niners should play well if that part of the trend holds true anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    That's not how it works. After the Seattle loss, th Atlanta game was 3rd. That's the usual loss. With the SB being the 4th, the niners should play well if that part of the trend holds true anyway.
    more bad news for you. the last 3 superbowl champs were the eagles home openers. and who was that this year.........BALTIMORE!

Page 7 of 126 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast