164. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

87 53.05%
  • Ravens

77 46.95%
Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I really don't give two ***** about this SB but I suppose I'll be rooting for Moss to get a ring and to hopefully watch Ray Lewis go out a loser.
    This. He beat my Giants in the 2000/01 SB and it always pissed me off because he should have been in prison not on the field.

Now that everyone is so big on him getting another ring in his last game because he deserves to go out on top because he's such a great player and person, I really hope he loses. He's not a good person at all.

And also I don't want to hear people saying Flacco is an elite QB. The dude is a good QB, but not even a great one let alone elite. If Denver's secondary didn't completely fold he wouldn't have even been in the AFC Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Even if he was convicted it wouldn't have hindered the outcome of Super Bowl XXXIV. The incident occurred the night after the Super Bowl.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    I am rather excited about this one. There have been some games that have put me to sleep over the years. TB vs Oak, NYG vs Bal, Ind vs Chi to name a few..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Even if he was convicted it wouldn't have hindered the outcome of Super Bowl XXXIV. The incident occurred the night after the Super Bowl.
    Yeah the night after the Rams vs Titans Superbowl in Atlanta where the slayings happened. Read up dude.

The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Here's an article about the night it happened:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-2000/1566198/

And here's a link with the dates of when Superbowls occurred:
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/superbowl/history/winners

gooood caaaall

vCash
    Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson
    Congratulations to the @49ers & @Kaepernick7 for making the Super Bowl! Go win it for the NFC

vCash
    The only reason San Fran made it to the Super Bowl is because that ****er from the Bud Light commercial got his lucky seat. What an ***.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    The only reason San Fran made it to the Super Bowl is because that ****er from the Bud Light commercial got his lucky seat. What an ***.
    I thought about pulling that at the house I used to live in back in 94, buuuuut I think its a legit crack house now sooooo

vCash
    The Niners are my 2nd favorite team in football and I'll be rooting for them in the Superbowl/Harbowl. However, when in the history of sport has the younger brother ever gotten the upper hand over the older brother in ANYTHING??? I can't recall.

Also.... the Ryan bros must feel pretty crappy... HAHAHHA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    Yeah the night after the Rams vs Titans Superbowl in Atlanta where the slayings happened. Read up dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    Here's an article about the night it happened:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-2000/1566198/

And here's a link with the dates of when Superbowls occurred:
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/superbowl/history/winners
    I got confused with the Super Bowls. I thought the Ravens played in 2000. Not a big deal.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 01-21-2013 at 10:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I got confused with the Super Bowls. I thought the Ravens played in 2000. Not a big deal.
    It was the 2000 regular season.

gooood caaaall

vCash
    I know.

vCash
    So please beat Ray and send him out a loser!

gooood caaaall

vCash
    I can definitely endorse that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    how awkward is it going to be for alex smith if the 9ers win

Will he actually be jumping up and screaming?
    He contributed for half of a season. He's put in the work and been with the organization through out all the struggle. So yeah, he'll jump and scream and snap his clipboard in half.

Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast