Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is The AFC Better Than The NFC?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 16.67%
  • No

53 80.30%
  • I do not know right now

2 3.03%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    top to bottom, NFC is better
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    2000's the AFC was dominant over the NFC. Currently the NFC has been better over the last few years. It only takes a few good teams in the AFC or NFC to change this and with free agency and trades its really irrelevant.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Nice roundabout way to troll the Niners again by this guy, if we win the SB it'll be because of something Baltimore didn't do, not because we did anything right . NFC has been the better conference the last few years, but it always seems to seesaw back and forth.

Brandon Coleman Watch
    WR Rutgers University 6'6" 220 lbs
    2011: Rec: 17 Yards: 552 Avg: 32.5 TD: 6
    2012: Rec: 43 Yards: 718 Avg: 16.7 TD: 10
    2013: Rec: 28 Yards: 403 Avg: 14.4 TD: 3
    Plays with one of the worst QBs in college football...SMH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy king 88 View Post
    Lol this guy hates the 9ers. He said they 9ers will lose both games and they'll get killed by the Packers. With that said, NFC is better.
    I was NOT using both of those two things, when I was creating this thread. NO, they are NOT both true; yes, I do not think The SF49ers are as good as people think they are, because I do not like The QB & Yes I used that. What THE BLANK should I use, your opinion, of The SF49ers, for my opinion?!?!
    NO, I no longer hate The SF49ers, I hated them because The Overrated & System making them look like the best ever QB Montana, WR Rice & in early years of The Salary Cap, because they cheated it; but that is all done. Heck, correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the owner is not even involved with The SF49ers anymore.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-23-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Everyone catch that?

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Isn’t it who ever wins the probowl is the better conf due to it being the best players against the best players.
    Last edited by Broncogixxer; 01-23-2013 at 11:04 AM.

vCash
    No.. Ravens are the first team to make the super bowl in the past 10 years out if the AFC besides the Patriots, Steelers & Colts... Giants are the only team to make multiple appearance in the last 10 years in the NFC

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    Everyone catch that?
    No. Care to translate for the rest of us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    Isn’t it who ever wins the probowl is the better conf due to it being the best players against the best players.
    NO, because the Playoff Franchises do not always play each other. Without that happening cannot determine if the ranking of better franchises in the playoffs. Winning or Losing is the best scale
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    NO, because the Playoff Franchises do not always play each other. Without that happening cannot determine if the ranking of better franchises in the playoffs. Winning or Losing is the best scale
    That was Sarcasm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    That was Sarcasm
    So, you do not believe what you posted?? Sarcasm can be something one believes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    No. Care to translate for the rest of us?
    It looks like a foreign language to me.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBoyJ View Post
    No.. Ravens are the first team to make the super bowl in the past 10 years out if the AFC besides the Patriots, Steelers & Colts... Giants are the only team to make multiple appearance in the last 10 years in the NFC
    and in the AFC only 5 teams have made it in the 2000s
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    and in the AFC only 5 teams have made it in the 2000s
    Great point; but then you take a look at The NFC winners, The NY Giants & The GB Packers. I cannot even think of anyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    The AFC has always been better since day 1,
    Even back when the AFC was a different league know as the AFL?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast