Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is The AFC Better Than The NFC?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 16.67%
  • No

53 80.30%
  • I do not know right now

2 3.03%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Question Is The AFC Better Than The NFC?

I think so, The NFC S B representative is able to win 2-games against superior offenses & QBs, because one of their opponents' bad defensive game plan & another's horrible DBs play & OC & HC on waiting to long to run the ball, enough- not saying run 2 of 3-downs, of every four. The NFC representative had a lot easier road, as The 2nd-best NFC franchise.

While The AFC representative has a great QB, great RB & running game, very good pass blocking, great KO returner & very good PR (WHY WAS HE NOT USED, LAST GAME??? AND THEIR KO & P R MADE THE PRO BOWL- HATE THE WAY THE PRO BOWL IS DETERMINED & BEFORE THE END OF THE PLAYOFFS!) great pass rush & very good Ss (when SS Pollard & FS Ed Reed want to play legal hits) LBers (even with over the hill HOF at MLB), but only good enough CBs. The AFC representative had a lot harder road, as The 6th-best AFC franchise.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-21-2013 at 03:01 PM. Reason: deleted their
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    from top to bottom, i think the NFC is clearly the better conference.

It seems like you're just asking who had the tougher playoff schedule between two teams...

vCash
    I would say the Packers (as it pains me to say it) and Falcons would beat the Patriots. The Broncos are a different story though. The NFC is better.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    The AFC has always been better since day 1, its no different than the American league being better than the National league in baseball. This will never change in anyones lifetime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    The AFC has always been better since day 1, its no different than the American league being better than the National league in baseball. This will never change in anyones lifetime.
    And the bait is set....
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    If only this were remotely true.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    Did I miss something? Since when did the AFC representative have a great QB?

"Special" Teams

vCash
    You really don't like the 49ers...

vCash
    NFC Is better.

Falcons
    49ers
    Seahawks
    Packers
    Vikings
    Bears
    Saints
    Cowboys
    Giants
    Redskins
    Teams with a lot of talent:
    Rams
    Lions
    Eagles

AFC
    Broncos
    Pats
    Ravens
    Steelers
    Colts
    Texans
    Bengals
    Teams with a lot of talent:
    Chiefs
    Chargers

vCash
    Anything can happen in the Super Bowl obviously, but IIRC the four best teams in the NFC (ATL, GB, SEA, SF) went undefeated against the four best teams in the AFC (BAL, DEN, HOU, NE) during the regular season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    You really don't like the 49ers...
    I bet the little guy got beat up by a 49er fan and now hes taking his anger out on the internet. Thegreatwhitemoron has come to seek vengeance for his defeat with his mighty caps and unreadable posts.
    49ersssss

vCash
    NFC is better and Im an AFC guy........

NFC south is a loaded division (carolina will soon be a playoff contender)
    NFC East is a loaded division all 4 teams are playoff contenders (eagles just have personnel issues)
    NFC North is a loaded division with 3 of 4 teams being playoff contenders and the lions are right there as well
    NFC West is the BEST division in football with all 4 teams being playoff contenders and young, bright futured teams.

vCash
    I'd say the AFC was the dominant force in the early and mid-2000s, and the Super Bowl victories from 2000-2007 is clearly in the favor of the conference (6-1), but since then it's been 4-1 in favor of the NFC.

Interconference records show that the AFC was far superior for the entire 2000s, but the NFC won more 2011 and 2012. This year, in fact, the NFC was +14 in the win column, which is the biggest victory margin since the AFC was +16 in 2006.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash
    The NFC Is clearly the better conference at the moment

vCash
    Lol this guy hates the 9ers. He said they 9ers will lose both games and they'll get killed by the Packers. With that said, NFC is better.
    Sacramento Kings
    Oakland A's
    San Francisco 49's
    San Jose Sharks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast