Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    Not sure about Khris, Engliash and Slave being able to complain. Look at how well Drummond is playing, and he's not getting as many minutes as he should.

Maggette, now that he's healthy, yes. But I think he's rehabbing the heck out of himself to go to a contender or sign a decent deal this summer based on health. JJ, yeah, he should be getting some more burn. Certainly above Daye. But hopefully we're showcasing CV/Daye.
    We are either showcasing daye or trying to see of daye is better than jerebko...

Personally I like daye better than jerebko

vCash
    I like Daye's raw talent more than Jerebkos, but Daye has never been consistent. I think that JJ is one hell of a hard worker and he gives his all every second that he is on the floor. I am really upset to hear about him complaining, I thought he was beyond that but I guess not. Once we make a trade or when Daye and Maxielle are gone the Sweed will get plenty of playing time, for now he needs to take one for the team and shut up because they are winning more without him. I do wish Frank would find a few minutes to let the kid play here and there though.

vCash
    Jerebko sucks, i've been saying it for years and all you homers thought he would be an all-star lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    Jerebko sucks, i've been saying it for years and all you homers thought he would be an all-star lol
    I never thought he would be an All Star, but I thought (and still do) feel like he will be a good role player and bring that extra boost of energy off of the bench. I think he is a valuable asset to us for the future.

vCash
    This is the only season Jerebko has sucked. He had a very good rookie season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    We are either showcasing daye or trying to see of daye is better than jerebko...

Personally I like daye better than jerebko
    I'll take JJ. He's 26 this year, Daye will be 25. JJ's ~20 lbs heavier, which Daye will never put on. JJ will rebound more, play better defense and those things will always be consistent.

Daye, he's either hitting his shots and if he isn't, he doesn't bring anything else. This is his 4th year, if he hasn't found a consistent shot at this point, I'm afraid it's not coming. JJ lost a year rehabbing.

Bottom line: If I'm on the playground and have to pick between the two, I'd start my team with JJ before Daye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    He's the next Dirk...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    He's the next Dirk...
    No Dirk was the next Jerebko he just showed up early

vCash
    I think if we keep singler at the two and put jerebko at the three, the pistons would have a good defense based on pure size (one of those things that cannot be taught).

But imagine
    PG: prince (he can at least get the ball down court) 6'9
    SG: singler 6'8
    SF: jerebko 6'10
    PF: Monroe 6'11
    C: Drummond 6'10

An average height of 6'9.6...by the time it takes a perimeter play to get around one of them, Drummond might be able to challenge the shot.
    "When your team is winning, be ready to be tough, because winning can make you soft; on the other hand, when your team is losing, stick by them. Keep believing."
    -Bo Schembechler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    This is the only season Jerebko has sucked. He had a very good rookie season.
    Lol bro... Funny thing about that is jerebko was a really good shooter his rookie year and hasn't been since.. That's the issue with him right now. So idk if his injury is a factor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by streetballa View Post
    I think if we keep singler at the two and put jerebko at the three, the pistons would have a good defense based on pure size (one of those things that cannot be taught).

But imagine
    PG: prince (he can at least get the ball down court) 6'9
    SG: singler 6'8
    SF: jerebko 6'10
    PF: Monroe 6'11
    C: Drummond 6'10

An average height of 6'9.6...by the time it takes a perimeter play to get around one of them, Drummond might be able to challenge the shot.
    Was this a serious starting lineup?

This team would average 80 points per game. that nba doesn't exist anymore. Do you want us to be the Charlotte bobcats ?

You need defenders and scorers... This tem has singler prince maxiell Drummond .. All really good defenders

Now if only they could just get Eric Gordon hmmmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12