Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    this is an ugly game. If we win like this, ill take it.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    we win, theres no way he got that off.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Solid win. Rudy Gay gotta get that shot off earlier than that.

#iubb

vCash
    nice win pacers....

vCash
    memphis was getting way too many 2nd chance opportunities that quarter, especially the last two minutes

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    memphis was getting way too many 2nd chance opportunities that quarter, especially the last two minutes
    Yeah, they are the home team, in close games with the crowd behind you it tends to happen, but he didnt get the shot off. George knew how much time was on the clock and Gay really didnt. George made him put it on the floor and thats pretty much the game right there.

vCash
    Good hard fought game
    Like your team a lot
    Good luck to you guys in the rest of the season
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

COME ON ,MEMPHIS !!!! KEEP CALM,PLAY HARD AND CARRY ON !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Good hard fought game
    Like your team a lot
    Good luck to you guys in the rest of the season
    Thanks and same to you. I almost always cheer for your team when they arent playing mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12