Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Pacers @ Grizzlies - 1/21

ESPN. Tune now!

#iubb

vCash
    PG24 holding Rudy Gay down to 1-8 scoring.

I feel the refs are letting a lot of calls go in this game.

#iubb

vCash
    Nice shot D-west....

#iubb

vCash
    sorry about not making the thread, i work late and couldnt wake up in time.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Ha dude no worries. You do it voluntarily and that's appreciated. Many thanks.

You got the game on over there?

#iubb

vCash
    I have a dream....to get MLK day off to watch NBA games.

vCash
    Gasol/Randolph/Gay have a combined 8 points #defense

#iubb

vCash
    yeah i got it on. Im watching it right now. Pretty good D from what i saw so far. (Woke up mid 2nd)

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    i wonder if Paul George is tired. Ive noticed lately, most games he doesnt follow through the same way he was early in the season on his 3 pt shots.

vCash
    Such a sloppy game.

#iubb

vCash
    David West's midrange jump shot >>>>

#iubb

vCash
    yeah West is always on, and this is a terribly sloppy game. We need a score soon. The Grizzlies are picking up momentum.

vCash
    Paul George is becoming clutch

vCash
    that last drive was a foul... a reach in, then after he lost control a blocking foul. IDK how that isnt called.

vCash
    damn, just couldnt hold on to the ball... we have a lot of time though. I want to see George handle it at the top of the key.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast