Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Bosh was counting his boards tonight. Love seeing Dwade get off just gets me excited for post season

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Good game guys, my Raps fought hard, but the more talented team won.
    Good game. Hope you enjoy Jose Reyes, Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle, John Buck, Emilio Bonifacio, Billy the Marlin, the Clevelander strippers, and whatever else the Marlins sent you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Good game guys, my Raps fought hard, but the more talented team won.
    You guys pushed us to our limit.... We needed prime Wade to make an appearance, an LBJ triple double, and a man's game from Bosh with clutch shooting from Ray to beat you guys. Speaks to how much better Toronto is than their record indicates. It was a great game and an entertaining one to boot.....

vCash
    Chris Bosh believes he is an All-Star: "I think I'm one of the best players in the league."
    Easy for him to say after today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    Good game. Hope you enjoy Jose Reyes, Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle, John Buck, Emilio Bonifacio, Billy the Marlin, the Clevelander strippers, and whatever else the Marlins sent you.

vCash
    Much malinged Chris Bosh on getting 12 rebounds vs. TOR: ďI saw the ball and and I went to go get it. Thatís about it. Rebounding is simple'
    it's comments like these that piss me off

anyone else feel like bosh likes to troll?

vCash
    yo pls vote for wade for line of the night tomorrow

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    VINTAGE FLASH.
    LeTripDub.
    Our Pet Dinosaur played like a grown *** Boshasaurus Rex.
    Ray Ray with clutch baskets.

now if only we could play consistent defense..

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post

6'11 BIG MAN, BIGGER/TALLER than Birdman Bosh is trollin'. ^_^
    I'm Normally Not a Praying Man, but If You're up There...

vCash
    game ball to bosh
    I feel ya but no. If he had 30pts to go with the rest of his stats then yes. He played good for him, but if Lebron had his game wed be like whats wrong with him. Lebron and Wade outplayed him, and they both meant more to this victory than Bosh. Game ball to Lebron. Not mad at all if game ball went to Wade. Bosh played well, and he meant alot tonight, but did he do more than Bron or Wade......No way. I like Bosh and when he deserves it, Id give him the game ball without hesitation, but this is almost like a mercy game ball considering the games Lebron and D wade had. Your treating bosh like a lil child if you give him todays game ball.

vCash

Bosh will do anything he can to get any kind of attention on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I feel ya but no. If he had 30pts to go with the rest of his stats then yes. He played good for him, but if Lebron had his game wed be like whats wrong with him. Lebron and Wade outplayed him, and they both meant more to this victory than Bosh. Game ball to Lebron. Not mad at all if game ball went to Wade. Bosh played well, and he meant alot tonight, but did he do more than Bron or Wade......No way. I like Bosh and when he deserves it, Id give him the game ball without hesitation, but this is almost like a mercy game ball considering the games Lebron and D wade had. Your treating bosh like a lil child if you give him todays game ball.
    Lebron almost cost us the game at the end with that awful pass and bricking an awful winning shot attempt. Wade played well, but bosh did so many little things that i'm not sure if you were watching...

vCash
    I just liked Bosh's demeanor last night. He was aggressive and wasn't trying to be just a scorer out there. Though I'd like to see him score more than just 12 points, you can most likely just chalk that up to Wade/LBJ taking more shots than usual (and I don't even think LBJ played that great in the second half). The 12 rebounds though is the type of stuff I want to see consistently from him out there. Not only that, but he hit a big jumpe to tie the game late in the 4th quarter.......

vCash
    Amazing, LeBron had a triple double (31/11/10), yet justin and I think he didn't play all that well. Goes to show you how amazing he really is, and it's real pleasure to get to watch him play on my favorite team every night. We're blessed man......

Also nice for Wade to play like MV3 for a night lol......

vCash
    Wade has been impressive the past few games, on offense and defense. Also i read that wade is shooting 53% since Charles"i wish i had a ring"barkley made his washed up comments.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast