Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    It's Bernard Pollard. Used to be Ray Lewis or maybe Ed Reed. It's crazy, but from about 1998-2003 it was Lewis, then from 2004-2006 it was Reed and then from about 2007-pres it's been Pollard.

Just filled with Ravens.
    Sean Taylor occupied some time at the top of that list

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    It's Bernard Pollard. There's no debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JB7bE_iy_s
    How you can say there's no debate is stupid. Pollard is a dirty tackler as well as a hard hitter. He is not the NFL's hardest hitter. But, he does make the all dirty team

Quote Originally Posted by goldenstater View Post
    honest question what other highlights does pollard have besides laying out Pats? i havent seen much of his play... i still think its Gholdson but there are a few that are right there with him.
    Goldson is a better hitter than him

He honestly has 4-5 blow up hits per year. It's unreal. If you don't know then you just don't watch the Ravens play.
    Lol, who doesn't have 4-5 blow ups hits a year. Thats nothing special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39AsbvKfNPQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juuTKvOvybo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW1MbPuJwpI

I honestly think it's Kam Chancellor (again dont know if I spelled that right) or Goldson
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Sean Taylor occupied some time at the top of that list
    Sean Taylor owned that list when he was playing. Gosh I miss that dude. Him and Bob Sanders were ridiculous
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I would rather never be hit by London Fletcher.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6xzGcMsyPg

Yea, London Flether lays the wood

vCash
    Pollard or Goldson. 1 of those 2

vCash
    the ref who tackled brady in the AFC champ game
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Pollard isn't dirty. I'd say the hardest hitter in the NFL is the most destructive. And it's Pollard without question.

vCash
    Pollard isn't dirty. I'd say the hardest hitter in the NFL is the most destructive. And it's Pollard without question.
    No...Pollard is not the hardest hitter in the NFL. He dove at Tom Brady's plant knee, Welker tore his ACL before Pollard even hit him, he COULDN'T tackle Gronk so he tried to drag him down and and then when he couldn't do that, he rolled up on his ankle. He put a good lick on Riddley, thats it. Kam Chancellor ***** all over Pollard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    No...Pollard is not the hardest hitter in the NFL. He dove at Tom Brady's plant knee, Welker tore his ACL before Pollard even hit him, he COULDN'T tackle Gronk so he tried to drag him down and and then when he couldn't do that, he rolled up on his ankle. He put a good lick on Riddley, thats it. Kam Chancellor ***** all over Pollard
    Then why does Pollard lay people the f out all the time. Ridley, the guy from the Eagles, guy from the Jags. He hits people and they stay the hell down or crawl on their knees. Nobody inflicts more pain than him. He hurts you.

vCash
    I love me some Pollard.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    James Harrison without a doubt. Flat out beast. Pollard doesn't come close.

vCash
    L Boogie can lay the wood

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Then why does Pollard lay people the f out all the time. Ridley, the guy from the Eagles, guy from the Jags. He hits people and they stay the hell down or crawl on their knees. Nobody inflicts more pain than him. He hurts you.
    Oh, he laid three people out? Cool. Every player in the NFL lays some one out here and there. Every tackle by Kam is painful, same for Goldson. Watch the replay of Pollard trying to tackle Gronk. Its a joke until Pollard sits on Gronks ankle and turns it. If Pollard was as big of a hitter as you say, he would have laid Gronk out. Kam would have probably broke Gronks back on that play. Pollard had a running start at Gronk and still started up high, and ended up around Gronks ankles. Pollard can hit the smaller guys just fine. But he looked like a ***** against Gronk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Oh, he laid three people out? Cool. Every player in the NFL lays some one out here and there. Every tackle by Kam is painful, same for Goldson. Watch the replay of Pollard trying to tackle Gronk. Its a joke until Pollard sits on Gronks ankle and turns it. If Pollard was as big of a hitter as you say, he would have laid Gronk out. Kam would have probably broke Gronks back on that play. Pollard had a running start at Gronk and still started up high, and ended up around Gronks ankles. Pollard can hit the smaller guys just fine. But he looked like a ***** against Gronk
    Oh really he looked like a *****? Who was the one walking off the field with their season ended?

vCash
    Bernard Pollard, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are all up there. Don't **** with the Ravens

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast