Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 128
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    Oh really he looked like a *****? Who was the one walking off the field with their season ended?
    Lol the reason why Gronk was hurt was because Pollard couldn't tackle him and rolled up on his ankle. Pollard hurt Gronk by poor tackling technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,294
    vCash
    1500
    DeAngelo Hall


    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    867
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Lol the reason why Gronk was hurt was because Pollard couldn't tackle him and rolled up on his ankle. Pollard hurt Gronk by poor tackling technique.
    If it's legal do it.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    If it's legal do it.
    I don't think you understand the term "hardest hitter" it has nothing to do with diving at people's legs or twisting someone's ankle. You talk like that hit he gave Ridley was the biggest hit of the year. Just because it was helmet to helmet and it knocked Ridley out does not mean he's the hardest hitter in the NFL either. I'd love to see sports science set up an experiment that has a pad a player can hit to see how hard to force is.

    And I'm tellin' you people, Brandon Spikes would definitely be high on this list.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    2,060
    vCash
    1500
    Dashon Goldson

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    867
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrofan45 View Post
    I don't think you understand the term "hardest hitter" it has nothing to do with diving at people's legs or twisting someone's ankle. You talk like that hit he gave Ridley was the biggest hit of the year. Just because it was helmet to helmet and it knocked Ridley out does not mean he's the hardest hitter in the NFL either. I'd love to see sports science set up an experiment that has a pad a player can hit to see how hard to force is.

    And I'm tellin' you people, Brandon Spikes would definitely be high on this list.
    Hardest hitter means do whatever it takes to destroy the opponent. You act like Pollard hasn't dropped people before. He's done it probably more than any other active player.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    Hardest hitter means do whatever it takes to destroy the opponent. You act like Pollard hasn't dropped people before. He's done it probably more than any other active player.
    So stupid...You could poke a guy in the ****ing eye and he could go down. Hit him in the balls and he could go down. Doesn't mean you're a hard hitter.

    You are so blinded, its pointless even talking about it with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,131
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6z3TG0RFo

    Watch the hit. He hits him straight in the back after running at him, then falls to his knees and still can't bring him down, he then roles up on his ankles, like a *****, to tackle him....
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8,564
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6z3TG0RFo

    Watch the hit. He hits him straight in the back after running at him, then falls to his knees and still can't bring him down, he then roles up on his ankles, like a *****, to tackle him....
    Lol you try and tackle that behemoth.
    How do you say magic in Russian?



    Don't forget about the Gustav


  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Lol you try and tackle that behemoth.
    Kam would have drove right threw him. Goldson would have when straight for the thigh. Adrian Wilson would have done so as well. What does Pollard do? He slows down, grabs him, can't tackle him, drops to his knees, being dragged, and then rolls onto Gronks ankle. The best hitter in the league, would have put a shoulder square in Gronks back and knocked him down. Pollard had THE PERFECT oppotunity to do so
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    867
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Kam would have drove right threw him. Goldson would have when straight for the thigh. Adrian Wilson would have done so as well. What does Pollard do? He slows down, grabs him, can't tackle him, drops to his knees, being dragged, and then rolls onto Gronks ankle. The best hitter in the league, would have put a shoulder square in Gronks back and knocked him down. Pollard had THE PERFECT oppotunity to do so
    You're in the minority here buddy. Almost all non homers are saying Pollard.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,131
    vCash
    1500
    Well, they need to get with it then because Pollard isn't the biggest hitter in the league. Not even close. He's hurt players...not by hitting them hard, but by falling on the weakest parts of their bodies, and he's laid a good pop on a tiny running back in Ridley...cool.

    Kam knocked the **** out of a Vernon Davis, you know, a 6'3 250 TE, not a 5'10 215 lb running back.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Asante Samuels
    Hahaha good one.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    10,045
    vCash
    1500
    Gholdson and Ryan Clark will knock you out.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,131
    vCash
    1500
    How in the hell is Kam Kam still getting overlooked? Unbelievable...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •