Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    Oh really he looked like a *****? Who was the one walking off the field with their season ended?
    Lol the reason why Gronk was hurt was because Pollard couldn't tackle him and rolled up on his ankle. Pollard hurt Gronk by poor tackling technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    DeAngelo Hall

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Lol the reason why Gronk was hurt was because Pollard couldn't tackle him and rolled up on his ankle. Pollard hurt Gronk by poor tackling technique.
    If it's legal do it.

vCash
    If it's legal do it.
    I don't think you understand the term "hardest hitter" it has nothing to do with diving at people's legs or twisting someone's ankle. You talk like that hit he gave Ridley was the biggest hit of the year. Just because it was helmet to helmet and it knocked Ridley out does not mean he's the hardest hitter in the NFL either. I'd love to see sports science set up an experiment that has a pad a player can hit to see how hard to force is.

And I'm tellin' you people, Brandon Spikes would definitely be high on this list.

vCash
    Dashon Goldson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrofan45 View Post
    I don't think you understand the term "hardest hitter" it has nothing to do with diving at people's legs or twisting someone's ankle. You talk like that hit he gave Ridley was the biggest hit of the year. Just because it was helmet to helmet and it knocked Ridley out does not mean he's the hardest hitter in the NFL either. I'd love to see sports science set up an experiment that has a pad a player can hit to see how hard to force is.

And I'm tellin' you people, Brandon Spikes would definitely be high on this list.
    Hardest hitter means do whatever it takes to destroy the opponent. You act like Pollard hasn't dropped people before. He's done it probably more than any other active player.

vCash
    Hardest hitter means do whatever it takes to destroy the opponent. You act like Pollard hasn't dropped people before. He's done it probably more than any other active player.
    So stupid...You could poke a guy in the ****ing eye and he could go down. Hit him in the balls and he could go down. Doesn't mean you're a hard hitter.

You are so blinded, its pointless even talking about it with you.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6z3TG0RFo

Watch the hit. He hits him straight in the back after running at him, then falls to his knees and still can't bring him down, he then roles up on his ankles, like a *****, to tackle him....

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6z3TG0RFo

Watch the hit. He hits him straight in the back after running at him, then falls to his knees and still can't bring him down, he then roles up on his ankles, like a *****, to tackle him....
    Lol you try and tackle that behemoth.
    How do you say magic in Russian?

Don't forget about the Gustav

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Lol you try and tackle that behemoth.
    Kam would have drove right threw him. Goldson would have when straight for the thigh. Adrian Wilson would have done so as well. What does Pollard do? He slows down, grabs him, can't tackle him, drops to his knees, being dragged, and then rolls onto Gronks ankle. The best hitter in the league, would have put a shoulder square in Gronks back and knocked him down. Pollard had THE PERFECT oppotunity to do so

vCash
    Kam would have drove right threw him. Goldson would have when straight for the thigh. Adrian Wilson would have done so as well. What does Pollard do? He slows down, grabs him, can't tackle him, drops to his knees, being dragged, and then rolls onto Gronks ankle. The best hitter in the league, would have put a shoulder square in Gronks back and knocked him down. Pollard had THE PERFECT oppotunity to do so
    You're in the minority here buddy. Almost all non homers are saying Pollard.

vCash
    Well, they need to get with it then because Pollard isn't the biggest hitter in the league. Not even close. He's hurt players...not by hitting them hard, but by falling on the weakest parts of their bodies, and he's laid a good pop on a tiny running back in Ridley...cool.

Kam knocked the **** out of a Vernon Davis, you know, a 6'3 250 TE, not a 5'10 215 lb running back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Asante Samuels
    Hahaha good one.

vCash
    Gholdson and Ryan Clark will knock you out.

vCash
    How in the hell is Kam Kam still getting overlooked? Unbelievable...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast