Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Which team get the most points

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deroit

    6 75.00%
  • Orlando

    1 12.50%
  • Darvin Ham

    2 25.00%
  • Walter Sharpe

    4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 204
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    2nd half is coming ...

    knight and stuckey are quivering in their shoes as we speak
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-22-2013 at 08:39 PM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Who cares long as he is balling & being aggressive. He doesn't if shoot that much tho, I just hopes he keeps getting better & staying aggressive letting the game come to him like when he had his braids lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Why does Knight insists on taking the most shots in the 1st quarter for us? Now watch him be a no show for the rest of the game

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Only Drummond could make a highlight out of a crap Knight alley oop attempt

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Who cares long as he is balling & being aggressive. He doesn't if shoot that much tho, I just hopes he keeps getting better & staying aggressive letting the game come to him like when he had his braids lol...
    What do you mean who cares? Clearly a pg is not suppose to take the most shots on the team, their job is to find others involved, ESPECIALLY on this team

    And now watch him do nothing in the 2nd half, just like how he always has

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    All I ask for is what it would actually feel like to have a superstar on our team. And I'm not talking about a prime'd jerry stackhouse scoring 30ppg on 40% shooting. Im talking about Durants, the lebrons. Just to have that feeling. But i wont with how Joe D thinks at drafts and how hates trading our all stars

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Man stop it & bynum does the same thing. He should be better throwing alleys they play together everyday. This was the longest time bk & drummond has ever played together a whole 3mins wow.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Man we do Drummond what are u talking bout???
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    All I ask for is what it would actually feel like to have a superstar on our team. And I'm not talking about a prime'd jerry stackhouse scoring 30ppg on 40% shooting. Im talking about Durants, the lebrons. Just to have that feeling. But i wont with how Joe D thinks at drafts and how hates trading our all stars

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Man we do Drummond what are u talking bout???
    You know what im talking about

    Drummond will not average 30 ppg. He is known for defense, not offense

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    LOLLLL knight!

    brandon delegating the offense

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    o my goodness, just look how empty the palace is

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    What is he suppose to do if his teammates ain't hitting??? He shoots 12 fga per game compare that to Irving westbrook holiday lillard they all shoot 17-20 times per game.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    What do you mean who cares? Clearly a pg is not suppose to take the most shots on the team, their job is to find others involved, ESPECIALLY on this team

    And now watch him do nothing in the 2nd half, just like how he always has

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    anything noteworthy happening?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL frank with a purple tie w/ a grey suite. Who dressed him? Barney?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    Lol Prince

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Do u always complain this much???
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    o my goodness, just look how empty the palace is

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •