Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    I agree with you shen! I haven't been able to watch these ****ers cuase they play so damn soft! I only like to watch lillard and once the bench comes in I just turn off the game!

vCash
    Price started off good. He was not even thinking of taking a shot. He was moving the ball finding guys and progressing the offense. He was playing solid D. Then he takes 1 shot, makes it and suddenly becomes a block hole holding onto ball and dribbling ball till shot clock when finally jacks a terrible shot. Ignoring open team mates because he wants to hit another 3.

Babbitt is just well Babbitt.

Claver did good. He had couple missed layups in the third but we went like 2/24 in the third or some ungodly number like that. He was no physical but would not say soft.

Leonard had a great game and should have played more. Babbitt ****ed up and Leonard got slapt with foul as result on two separate occasions.

The big problem tonight was LMA and Hickson. Possession after possession they halfheartedly flailed arms and let go of ball entire time staring at ref thinking the half ***'d flop would get a whistle. I remember on one occasion Hickson was still flailing his arms as ball laid on court in front of him and kept flailing and staring at ref as Wizards scored. Was sickening. If you are going to give it your effort and lose then at least you can hold head up but that **** tonight was disgusting.

vCash
    Whenever you spend more time looking at the ref and his whistle then the ball or rim you are not putting in the effort. I felt like the dad from Mighty Ducks who is disgusted his sons cheated. They did not play the game, they played the refs and it was disgusting and I would be happy to never see either LMA or Hickson in Blazer jerseys ever again. Just play the ****ing game. Don't even acknowledge refs are there. Don't try for the ****ing and 1, try to make a damn basket. Same thing Bayless use to do all the time that people hated and resulted in him being thrown out of town. If you finish the play then it wont matter if ref blows god damn whistle because you will have 2 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think NBA needs to rethink how they officiate games. Have the refs sit in a booth somewhere away from the players. Give them best definition screens made and give them little remotes and when a foul happens they push the button and announce what happened. No more player or coach interaction. The absolute only way to fix this **** until players learn some common sense and self control.

vCash
    This is a young team, so I'm not that surprised with the big swings during the season. Portland has been falling behind and then trying to play catchup, but that is very difficult to do when you have a lackluster bench. The core isn't quite good enough to carry us through everything, but they will get better. Hopefully they don't let the streak affect them moving forward.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Damn, is "Shen" the only Blazers fan who watches the games?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Damn, is "Shen" the only Blazers fan who watches the games?

It is Comcast fault. Many Blazer fans don't have or can't get Comcast but they have exclusive contract(they can blackout other providers) with Blazers for all but a small handful of games. Something most if not all Blazer fans complain about and many of us write angry letters/emails about. I only get to watch when league pass has a trial or national game because I moved to Arkansas for reasons that elude me this time of year.

vCash
    smh comcast

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011