• Yes

25 37.88%
  • No

32 48.48%
  • Its ok Brady gets a pass

9 13.64%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Did you watch the game? The clip is available online.
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    Did you watch the game? The clip is available online.
    yes.. Brady is NOT a diry player yet you want to suspend him like he is a repeat rule offender? in your ****ing dreams... IT was to protect him from getting killed in the slide

vCash
    He wasnt protecting himself. He had his eyes on Reed coming into it and intentionally launched himself with his studs raised at Reeds knee. Reed was very lucky that the kick caught him on the thigh.
    _

Adopt a Jet

vCash
    He wasnt protecting himself. He had his eyes on Reed coming into it and intentionally launched himself with his studs raised at Reeds knee. Reed was very lucky that the kick caught him on the thigh.

vCash
    It was clearly dirty. That's not all that debatable if you asl me, thje question is on a scale of 1-10, how dirty was it? That I go back andforth on..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tdg823 View Post
    It was clearly dirty. That's not all that debatable if you asl me, thje question is on a scale of 1-10, how dirty was it? That I go back andforth on..
    no it wasn't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think the Bears are a ways away from Cutler kicking anyone in a conference championship game.
    Lmao this is why I love PSD

vCash
    Should have been ejected from the game. Hugely reckless and could have broken Reeds leg. Should be banned minium of two games
    For the love of God.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    You would never see them call that **** on a QB. Never. Unless Reed was laying on the ground or standing up after the play was over and Brady kicked him would it be called into question. But not during a play. I have never known them to do that at all.

vCash
    He should be suspended, but he will get a pass unless players make a big deal about it and bring more attention to this.
    Check out the Pecks, the Abs are made of steel... This is the real life Johnny B.
    By the way, the hat is Brooklyn, not Boston, sorry Bean Heads.

vCash
    Fine is ok, suspension is too much.

It was a wierd *** slide, the guy actually put himself at greater risk, his leg coulda got jacked up putting it out there like that. I can't remember ever seeing a qb do that. Its hard to say what he was trying to do.

...also kinda hard to say he was unaware of what he was doing.

vCash
    The irony in all of this is that Bernard Pollard is leading the charge in asserting that Tom Brady was trying to hurt Ed Reed.

Is Pollard familiar with the damage he did to-

Tom Brady?
    Wes Welker? (Ok, maybe not so much Welker)
    Rob Gronkowski?
    Stevan Ridley?

Bernard effing Pollard! Injuries are part of the game but Bernard Pollard of all people complaining! Hilarious.

vCash
    All contact sports have a risk of injury.

There is a difference between a big man putting in a hard legal hit, and what Brady did.

If Brady lowered his shoulders and ran through Ed Reed and hurt him, he would be applauded for a tough play. He didnt do that. He saw that contact was approaching, and you see him fix his eyes on Reed's knees (or that area), he doesnt slide down to get out of the way, he kicks fowards as he falls back and deliberately targets all his momentum studs first at Reed's knee.

I will say again, Reed is very lucky that the studs caught him a glancing blow across the thighs. Its painful and will leave a big bruise, but if he's been hit in the knee it could have ended his career.

Look at the shape of Brady's body, and look at his eyes as he launches himself forward,...

To me no argument, its reckless, dangerous, and 2 games is the MINIMUM he should be fined. Ravens won the game, so it didnt come back to haunt the ref's, but if Pats had won very strong questions would need to be asked about why Brady was not ejected.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedroia View Post
    The irony in all of this is that Bernard Pollard is leading the charge in asserting that Tom Brady was trying to hurt Ed Reed.

Is Pollard familiar with the damage he did to-

Tom Brady?
    Wes Welker? (Ok, maybe not so much Welker)
    Rob Gronkowski?
    Stevan Ridley?

Bernard effing Pollard! Injuries are part of the game but Bernard Pollard of all people complaining! Hilarious.
    _

Adopt a Jet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    Make him play behind the Bears o-line and see how much of a product he is of the pats system.
    You're too soft. Put him behind Arizona's line
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think the Bears are a ways away from Cutler kicking anyone in a conference championship game.
    Well we can both sit on the couch and what two other teams play in the SB.
    Broncos be like:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast