Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who has the better future: Pistons OR Raptors?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons

40 61.54%
  • Raptors

25 38.46%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who's got the better future: Pistons OR Raptors?

Simple Question: Which team has the brighter future and why?

Pistons or Raptors

Pistons:
    Munroe
    Drummond
    Singler
    Jerebko
    Knight

Raps:
    Valancuinas
    Ed Davis
    Ross
    DeRozan
    Lowry

2. 01-21-2013, 10:30 AM
    Reason
    Off topic / response to deleted post

3. 01-21-2013, 10:32 AM
    Reason
    Off topic / response to deleted post

vCash
    random teams to compare but i'll play along

right now, the Pistons has the best player that is producing in Greg Monroe.

however, I believe Lowry is very underrated right now, JVal has got potential, and Ross might be something special. Drummond is a developing big man, so he's got as much potential as JVal right now.

but Singler and Jerebko are just role players at best. give Singler props for having a decent year.

I'll go with the Raps at the moment but could sway to the Pistons if Drummond develops top 5 pick skill level and production.

vCash
    I think the Raptors have better quantity of players and assets but Pistons have players that could potentially be better.

I think they are both doing pretty well in their rebuilds, I would throw the Cavs in there as well.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Yeah I don't think people have seen enough Drummond this year. The guy is a beast. Pistons simply because of Drummond.

vCash
    Pistons because we have Drummond and Monroe.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Pistons. Drummond looks like a beast, and Monroe is already coming along very good. Knights development will be key though

vCash
    drummond and munore are going to be a beastly front court plus they have a draft pick this year unlike toronto, i don't think highly of knight and the rest though.

vCash
    Raptors because their fans. No one goes to Detroit games no more, it declines more and more every year

vCash
    Toronto bceause of Terrence Ross, Lowry, and Valanchoonoas.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Pistons are likely going to have have to pay Monroe the MAX soon, or close to it, and that will limit them a little bit.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    Yeah I don't think people have seen enough Drummond this year. The guy is a beast. Pistons simply because of Drummond.
    Pretty much this,Pistons have been crappy for a while now and nobody has gotten a chance to really to see this kid even when I watch NBA TV they never show all of his highlight dunks or blocks.

vCash
    Raptors because they have Bargnani.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    random teams to compare but i'll play along

right now, the Pistons has the best player that is producing in Greg Monroe.

however, I believe Lowry is very underrated right now, JVal has got potential, and Ross might be something special. Drummond is a developing big man, so he's got as much potential as JVal right now.

but Singler and Jerebko are just role players at best. give Singler props for having a decent year.

I'll go with the Raps at the moment but could sway to the Pistons if Drummond develops top 5 pick skill level and production.

The reason why chose these 2 teams is because they're very similar in terms of where they are in their rebuild. And they're at the same position in the standings.

Plus, the Raps just beat the Lakers and the Pistons just beat the Celtics... Changing of the guard maybe
    Last edited by Mikeleafs; 01-21-2013 at 11:26 AM.

vCash
    Drummond is a good rebounder & shot blocker but his offense is still very raw, he can't create a shot for himself and when he tries to, he looks really awkward. Basically he is a garbage man on offense.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Pistons because of this guy-

Code:
    Season    Age  Tm  Lg Pos  G  MP  PER  TS% eFG% ORB% DRB% TRB% AST% STL% BLK% TOV% USG% ORtg DRtg OWS DWS  WS WS/48
    2012-13    19 DET NBA   C 40 792 22.8 .591 .610 16.4 25.7 21.0  4.0  2.3  6.5 11.3 16.4  119   97 1.8 1.6 3.4  .209
    A Drummond and Monroe frontcourt has amazing potential.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast