5 50.00%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    In practice today Mac was on Kadri's line, JVR is with Grabo
    Skating circles around the NHL since 2013/2014

To be continued...?

\_(ツ)_/

vCash
    JVR has looked absolutely useless these first two games. Haven't so much as noticed him other than getting beat on the wall which was one of the reasons we brought him in. Only 2 games so far but he's gotta get it going.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    ^ a few players have looked absolutely useless in the first 2 games besides JVR...Kulemin looks lost and so does his linemate Grabovski

vCash
    I was expecting Kule and Grabo to take off because they've been playing since September. That line's starting to look like a one season wonder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    I was expecting Kule and Grabo to take off because they've been playing since September. That line's starting to look like a one season wonder.
    And that's why so many of us question the Grabovski contract and the Lupul one to a lesser extent. Contracts should be based more on history than potential especially when dealing with uncertainties like Grabovski.

vCash
    I stayed out of the Grabo debate because there were more than enough of you guys going back and forth. I maintain he's overpaid and that because our team, for the lack of a better term, sucks, means that we overpay the players we have because the team is built so poorly and because we can spend to the cap. The fact we've been only a few million below the cap and yet still lose after spending the money speaks to the point. I also think there's players on our team who have put up more points then they're capable of because they're thrust into a scoring role that they would never get on a good or competitive team. But I'm staying out of that thread haha.

vCash
    I think you guys are getting ahead of yourselves here. Its two games. Two. Right now Kadri is on pace for a goal a game,Craig Anderson will win the Vezina and Daniel Winnick will lead the league in +/- and points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    I think you guys are getting ahead of yourselves here. Its two games. Two. Right now Kadri is on pace for a goal a game,Craig Anderson will win the Vezina and Daniel Winnick will lead the league in +/- and points.
    In a shortened season there is going to be more light put on traditionally streaky players...the Leafs shelled out big bucks and term for Grabovski that many feel was unwarranted...better start to produce soon or be prepared to hear the boo birds...they will probably appear sooner this season since it is so short

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011