Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yup, Trufant looked good.

vCash
    Eric Winters, Datone Jones, Wheaton, Trufant, Franklin....These are all guys that can help right away. I would be glad with getting a couple of them. From a QB standpoint, I think Glennon is ****. Nassib is pretty good and Dysert is ok.

vCash
    DT: Star, QB: Landry Jones?, CB: The honey badger should be added there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I'm watching the first practice right now. Nassib is throwing some pretty bad balls.

Zac Dysert > Ryan Nassib
    Nice try 951, Nassib doesn`t throw bad balls.

Allen may take a liking to Nassib, he may as well grab Pugh too the offensive tackle and transform him into a need. Next year Syracuse has the runningback everyone is gonna want, I`ll keep him under wrap until its time to campaign lol.

vCash
    Has anyone seen how Larry Warford, OG from UK, is doing? I have caught a glimpse or two, but not enough to say if he's doing good or not. I did see enough of him to see that they had him as a RG and LG. I think he could sneak into the bottom half of the 1st rd(32nd-25th maybe), after this weekend, plus his pro-day. He's a roadgrader OG, and he's nasty......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Nice try 951, Nassib doesn`t throw bad balls.

Allen may take a liking to Nassib, he may as well grab Pugh too the offensive tackle and transform him into a need. Next year Syracuse has the runningback everyone is gonna want, I`ll keep him under wrap until its time to campaign lol.
    Want to bet? I can show you film. Of course, even after the proof you'll be in denial. But really, would you like proof?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    The gyst of my comment totally went over your head. I never said nor implied that we are a playoff team needing one or two guys to take us to the next level. Far from it...our needs are many, the draft is deep in what we need. We need all we can get and QB is at the bottom of the list next to kicker IMO. Next year with a full draft, maybe take one, but I have faith in the Pryor project. This is a good year to build a base of young guys who will work together from day one, then start plugging holes. We do not have very many picks, they can't be spent frivolously, IMO. If we need a QB I am sure a good one will be available next year or the year after.

That`s a fantastic idea, to install the most important player on the team in 2 or 3 years. Wolfe come to my office for a breathalyser first thing in the morning lol.

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Pheeeeeeew!!!! That was harder than it looked ha ha ha ha.

vCash
    Awesome, I'll watch those int he morning. Thanks!

vCash
    My pleasure dude

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    My pleasure dude
    Thanks for linking those vids. I didn't get time to watch them yesterday so its nice to get a chance to watch them.

vCash
    Glennon is CLEARLY the most talented 'thrower' of the three... but they are all underwhelming.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast