Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    His the "ideal" first round bulls pick. It all depends on whether the other bigs enter the draft. Willie-Cauley Stein, Isaiah Austin and Dario Saric will most likely stay put. Rudy Gobert might skip this draft too. With Philly, Bobcats(detroit pick) and Bucks going after Miles Plumlee, it leaves Withey, Dieng and Olynyk as next big men.

There's a rich talent in the forward position that can push Withey in the 20's. I think mediocre teams would opt out for talented players than a role player shot blocker. Hopefully, Boston would pass on him as they have Fab Melo.
    I don't sse this for the Bucks. I mean I really really like him but we just have plenty of 4's on the team right now. I am calling right now the Bucks will be going Jamaal Franklin come this draft.

I think Withey will be there for you guys I cannot imagine Noel, Len, Cauley-Stein, Isaiah Austin staying put as all are listed as lottery prospects.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Not at all; this draft is absolute ****.
    Disagree completely. While there is no Lebron James or Anthony Davis but Shabaaz Muhammad is going to make a team very happy same with Ben McLemore.

However I think the strength of this draft draft is the depth.

vCash
    Archie Goodwin would be nice also

vCash
    I really havent been following college hoops, but if we have three picks, I prefer we trade them to get a key contributor off the bench and proven veteran. We can't afford to wait on rookies to develop. As you can see this season, our players are getting older and you can never tell when an injury may strike. If you can't get an immediate contributor off the bench (which is unlikely for rookies picked in the 20 range and or second round, then package them for a proven commodity.

My two cents

vCash
    I still really want McLemore. Kid has one of the prettiest/quickest jumpshots I have seen in a long while.

vCash
    ^There is no way you guys are getting even close to McLemore unless you trade someone (more then Deng) and break up that core. McLemore is a top 5 pick and is currently slated to be taken 1st overall.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbar View Post
    I really havent been following college hoops, but if we have three picks, I prefer we trade them to get a key contributor off the bench and proven veteran. We can't afford to wait on rookies to develop. As you can see this season, our players are getting older and you can never tell when an injury may strike. If you can't get an immediate contributor off the bench (which is unlikely for rookies picked in the 20 range and or second round, then package them for a proven commodity.

My two cents
    the Bulls' FO has proven to be able to draft guys in the late 1st round and into the 2nd round that can be immediate contributors. Look at Asik, Gibson, Butler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    the Bulls' FO has proven to be able to draft guys in the late 1st round and into the 2nd round that can be immediate contributors. Look at Asik, Gibson, Butler.
    Teague has had his moments too. Don't forget Mirotic was a 23 or 22 pick as well.

vCash
    We gotta go after Victor Oladipo or Withey. They fill needs and fit in so well. Plus both are realistic.

If we Draft Oladipo
    Rose/Hinrich/Teague
    Belinelli/Butler/Oladipo
    Deng/Butler
    Boozer/Taj
    Noah/(Veteran Thru a Hamilton Trade)

If we draft Withey
    Rose/Hinrich/Teague
    Hamilton/Bellinelli/Butler
    Deng/Butler
    Boozer/Taj
    Noah/Withey

Either way I'm happy and we have depth at each position. Personally I'd rather have Nate Robinson over Teague so we could swing Teague in a deal with Hamilton that would be ideal. Robinson just has the scoring punch you need when your down big in games and need instant offense.

vCash
    Chicago Bulls Rumors ‏@chicagobullsbot
    Chicago Bulls Gar Forman and John Paxson have scouted 2013 NCAA Prospects C.J. McCollum and Alex Len twice in the past 60 days.
    Would be a nice compliment next to Rose

Rose/Hinrich/Teague
    McCollum/Belinelli
    Deng/Butler
    Boozer/Gibson
    Noah/Mozgov

vCash
    Mcelmore sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Would be a nice compliment next to Rose

Rose/Hinrich/Teague
    McCollum/Belinelli
    Deng/Butler
    Boozer/Gibson
    Noah/Mozgov
    Eh, he's 6'3". Idk man.

vCash
    I really don't see the Bulls getting that lottery pick. Bobcats pick is the closest they can get for a lottery pick.

I got Withey or Oladipo as Bulls late first round pick. Bulls usually draft rotation players ready to contribute. Teague's upside was an exemption last draft though.

vCash
    Lucas Nogueira

vCash
    or AJ Matthews for the second pick, I think a year under Bulls development would have him be a solid back up center, being a center though he would have plenty of chances to earn playing time even next year... I don't know about his foot speed though, he might not be quick enough for Thibs defense

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-...65--ncaab.html

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast