Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    the Bulls' FO has proven to be able to draft guys in the late 1st round and into the 2nd round that can be immediate contributors. Look at Asik, Gibson, Butler.
    I don't dispute that. But Butler needed to ride the bench the whole year last year before he started contributing. As the team gets older, if rookies can be packaged in a deal to get a key contributor off the bench or a key piece to the team's success, i would opt for that route.

I don't doubt that our FO is great at scouting, I have complete faith in them, just don't know how much longer that window of opportunity will last for due to injuries, contracts, cap space, etc.
    2010 - The Year of the Rose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    or AJ Matthews for the second pick, I think a year under Bulls development would have him be a solid back up center, being a center though he would have plenty of chances to earn playing time even next year... I don't know about his foot speed though, he might not be quick enough for Thibs defense

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-...65--ncaab.html
    Pacers are scouting him. Their going to dump Hibbert for sure.

vCash
    yeah okay

vCash
    Lucas Nogueira would be an absolute steal in my opinion. I downloaded a couple games and his defense is on par with Noah but he also moves like K. Faried. He plays on the bench for some reason and doesn't get many minutes but as soon as he steps on the court, his impact is felt. They don't run plays for him but he gets his points being active like K. Faried. He is an excellent shot blocker and rebounder, his pick & roll defense is already set for Thibs, he moves so fast for his size 6'11 with some long *** arms. He is very skinny but he isn't afraid to box out the big boys, and he always boxes out. Also, he sets screens that actually work and isn't afraid of being ran into. He'll definitely have to gain some weight anyway though just because... He only took one jump shot in the 2 games I saw but he knocked down the 15 footer with nothing but net.

The draft pages criticize his attitude & also say he makes bad decisions or gets lost but that isn't nothing Thibs\Bulls can't take care of quickly. I'll try to put some videos together later this week for y'all to see.

vCash
    Nogueira could become Hasheem Thabeet 2.0 though. A lot of upside but haven't really developed these past two years. Coachability is an issue also.

vCash
    Any player can end up like Hasheem Thabeet, unless you're referencing to something in particular? I don't see what his coach-ability issue is, I read it on his prospect page but they didn't say why.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Many of the mock draft list has many raw freshmen in it, so I'm considering guys like Brandon Paul, Patric Young and Victor Oladipo making it late in the first round. Jackie Carmichael being a good screener with a back to the basket game might made it in the first round too.
    Nice to see some love for ISU out there though Jackie will not be drafted IMO, not big enough or fast enough.

I'd love either of the Illinois guards...but Illini don't have a good track record when it comes to Professionals in recent years...Williams being the only one to make it...L. Head dropped out, D. Brown too small, Augustine too slow, McCamey too slow, J. Richardson too idiotic...

Bulls will most likely be looking for young projects like they normally do. Someone in the Freshman-Sophomore range that can come in work out, learn under their position and then fill in down the road ala Taj, Butler, Teague...all were made with the same things in mind...
    Last edited by Chitownhero1992; 02-11-2013 at 09:28 AM.

vCash
    That Montegro 6'9 center who can shoot is a nice prospect. But the bulls pick is too low to get him.

vCash
    I like what Ive seen from Oladipo. Wouldnt mind him

vCash
    I honestly dont see Gobert being around by the time The Bulls pick. Somebody is gonna want a 7-1 guy with nice passing ability and quick hands around the rim. He obviously needs to bulk up a bit though so hes still a project.

vCash
    Its either gonna be a C or SG for our pick and most likely gonna be a project player. In all honesty I see us doing one of two things packaging our pick in a trade for a good player or doing another Mirotic type draft and stash a foreign player.

vCash
    Oladipo has been playing awesome now. Though his still not the shooter the Bulls are hoping for.

vCash
    The draft seems so far away, whatever they do-they seem to have a handle on it.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    i'm hoping for a center, but i know they'll take BPA regardless. I just hope they think that guy will be able to play center.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Whitey is my pick but dont know if he will be there, atlhetic bigs typicaly go higher in the draft.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast