Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

2013 NBA Draft: Bulls Lose Two Tiebreakers, Obtain 20th Pick

Anyone wants to talk about the up coming 2013 draft?

I usually look at the player "under the radar," as the bulls love to scout them.

I see the Bulls pick 22nd to 24th in the first round. Hopefully, they'll end up with Jeff Withey.

Many of the mock draft list has many raw freshmen in it, so I'm considering guys like Brandon Paul, Patric Young and Victor Oladipo making it late in the first round. Jackie Carmichael being a good screener with a back to the basket game might made it in the first round too.

What interest me though is the bulls second round pick. Bulls have been awesome with their picks. Trevor Mbakwe and Alex Oriakhi are two of the guys that might fall out in the list. Their limited in terms of talent, but they bring great energy. I'm basically trying to find the next Omer Asik with Bulls second round pick.

I'm mostly looking at senior centers.

vCash
    The season over?

vCash
    as long as we draft a marShon brooks-esque player, im happy

vCash
    Lebryan Nash
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    as long as we draft a marShon brooks-esque player, im happy
    This

vCash
    Nope, but the hype starts now. Throwing up some names for potential Bulls pick is worth the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    The season over?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Anyone wants to talk about the up coming 2013 draft?

I usually look at the player "under the radar," as the bulls love to scout them.

I see the Bulls pick 22nd to 24th in the first round. Hopefully, they'll end up with Jeff Withey.

Many of the mock draft list has many raw freshmen in it, so I'm considering guys like Brandon Paul, Patric Young and Victor Oladipo making it late in the first round. Jackie Carmichael being a good screener with a back to the basket game might made it in the first round too.

What interest me though is the bulls second round pick. Bulls have been awesome with their picks. Trevor Mbakwe and Alex Oriakhi are two of the guys that might fall out in the list. Their limited in terms of talent, but they bring great energy. I'm basically trying to find the next Omer Asik with Bulls second round pick.

I'm mostly looking at senior centers.
    I hope he slips all the way down to us and I would love to have him on this team. He's a 7 footer that blocks shots, that has length, can score and rebound. He's the best Asik replacement if he enters the draft. Our bench would improve some more on defense with his shot blocking ability with him next to Taj. PF and C off the bench with an lot of length would agitate and irritate the **** out of teams.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray_R View Post
    Lebryan Nash
    i like him as well but we prob need to grab a nice big man if he's on the board.

vCash
    His the "ideal" first round bulls pick. It all depends on whether the other bigs enter the draft. Willie-Cauley Stein, Isaiah Austin and Dario Saric will most likely stay put. Rudy Gobert might skip this draft too. With Philly, Bobcats(detroit pick) and Bucks going after Miles Plumlee, it leaves Withey, Dieng and Olynyk as next big men.

There's a rich talent in the forward position that can push Withey in the 20's. I think mediocre teams would opt out for talented players than a role player shot blocker. Hopefully, Boston would pass on him as they have Fab Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    I hope he slips all the way down to us and I would love to have him on this team. He's a 7 footer that blocks shots, that has length, can score and rebound. He's the best Asik replacement if he enters the draft. Our bench would improve some more on defense with his shot blocking ability with him next to Taj. PF and C off the bench with an lot of length would agitate and irritate the **** out of teams.

vCash
    Not at all; this draft is absolute ****.

vCash
    McLemore or bust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    McLemore or bust

vCash
    Victor Oladipo suits Bulls bench. Hard nose, hard working, scrappy, good defender, athletic and can shoot spot ups. SG version of Jimmy Butler.

Jordan Bachynski would be a nice prospect if the Bulls miss out on Withey. Though, I see him sticking for another year to increase his stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray_R View Post
    Lebryan Nash
    That dude is a mid-first round pick. Ron Artest 2.0. Physique, gamestyle and attitude(also a headcase).
    Last edited by zedrix; 01-25-2013 at 08:12 AM.

vCash
    Man with latest daft picks from the Bulls i have faith in the front office

vCash
    Jackie Carmichael has flashes of Carlos Boozer. I hope the Bulls can get him with their second round pick.

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast