Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1045
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    La Habra, CA
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    10 team for me. I've got:

    Duncan
    T. Thompson
    Chris Paul
    Harden
    Reddick
    Griffin
    Batum
    Josh Smith
    D. Collison
    Greg Monroe
    Kerilenko
    George Hill

    What about you?

    (And yes, my friends are ****ing stupid.)

    Damn, You're stacked.

    I'm in a 12 team league.

    I have

    Harden
    Griffin
    Cousins
    Nash
    Faried
    B. Lopez
    Monta
    T. Thompson
    J. Thompson
    Thornton
    MWP
    D. Rose

    I had Varejao but I had to drop him today because of the news. :cry:


    That's what we celebrate with, not with bubble machines...

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Like betting on sports? Sign up now!

    https://www.bovada.lv/welcome/P1BF89...tcmpid=rafcopy

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    2,358
    vCash
    1500
    Wooow I didn't know these games were in the middle of the day WTFFF.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    You do it all the time, it didn't go over my head. It's just you making a more extreme example to try to condescend makes you look stupid in the process, not like you proved a point. I'm not easily impressed with pure shooters and that was my only point. If that makes me stupid in your eyes so be it. I like Curry's talent and think he's rounding into a much more efficient all around player.

    That being said... catching and shooting wide open shot after wide open shot... isn't going to make me head over heels for somebody. Especially because shooting is the one thing in basketball that comes and goes. Players like this when their shot isn't falling they completely disappear. Guys like CP3 can score 5 points but will almost always give you a bunch of other things like steals, assists and rebounds (today he didn't obviously).

    It's the same reason I'm not a fan of Ray Allen, Reggie Miller types who have games that depend HEAVILY on other teammates not only getting them those looks, but setting the great screens. They aren't having to do any of the creating themselves for the most part. It's all personal preference and I admitted that earlier.
    I am sure Steph Curry, Ray Allen and Reggie Miller are deeply upset you don't rate them lol

  4. #424
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Remember when Warriors fans though Lee kills Griffin? Griffin is now on his 8th game out of 10 or so last I saw of creaming David Lee. It's just straight up murder right now.
    Yeah, that first game at GS Griffin just murderized Lee ... Oh, wait ...

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Yup. I'd rather force Klay and Steph into the paint for their layups and floaters than give them wide open 3's. Vinny is not fit to coach this team because in tough games like this he makes no adjustments. His team walkthrough today should have been him repeating "DEFEND THE 3" 1000 times. That's literally the ONLY thing you need to do to stop the Warriors. When you fail to do that... you lose.
    Warriors take the three point shot the 24th most in the league. So you are wrong.

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,925
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Warriors take the three point shot the 24th most in the league. So you are wrong.
    When they play us they take 15-20 every time it seems. Today they hit 12 of 22. Clippers hit 11 though so not a big gap... wonder why it feels so much worse. Maybe because they hit all the timely ones.

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    When they play us they take 15-20 every time it seems. Today they hit 12 of 22. Clippers hit 11 though so not a big gap... wonder why it feels so much worse. Maybe because they hit all the timely ones.
    That's because your defensive players are lazy and don't get back in time. Especially Crawford.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3TB_ZDZnHI

    Example from one of the other games we won.

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,925
    vCash
    1500
    Yea... I agree the players are lazy on D a lot times. Which is why it's amazing to me we have been a top 4 defense all year long. Imagine if the team had a coach that actually taught defensive schemes and the players understood how to get through screens and not ball watch on 3's?

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Pretty good at basketball is my answer.

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    2,358
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clippersfan86 View Post
    point is curry knocked down open shots. Most nba guards can do it given the level of defense the clippers played. Not as well as curry... But nonetheless the clippers made it extremely easy for him.
    You're a complete moron, it's actually hilarious.

  11. #431
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,925
    vCash
    1500
    Anyways grats on your teams win tonight. I'm letting my personal dislike of things that are happening on the court spill over into my interaction with other posters which isn't fair. I'm gonna just avoid posting as much as I can during Grizzlies, Warriors and Thunder games (teams I don't like on the court).

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,187
    vCash
    1623
    Duncan's passing on point

  13. #433
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    53,845
    vCash
    1450
    Holy hell Bynum looks like a ****ing goof.

    Even Reggie had to stop for a "wtf".

  14. #434
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,925
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Holy hell Bynum looks like a ****ing goof.

    Even Reggie had to stop for a "wtf".
    http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&s...w=1366&bih=643


    Looked a lot better here.

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,887
    vCash
    1503
    wtf bynum?

Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •