Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I know. Unfortunately for him today = /
    Agreed. I honestly would rather Chris have rested his knee the last two games. I'm starting to think it's going to lead to a far more serious injury. Today he had zero quickness or explosiveness and was limping all game. Sure Bledsoe played like *** but... we lost anyways. Better to lose and not risk injuring your best player than play him heavy minutes, bang his knee up more and lose anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Knicks suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We turned the ball over 20 times and they only 3 and they had no fouls in the 4th while the Nets got called for everything!

What a collapse by the Knicks. Joe Johnson Mr Clutch and Melo airballs

but hey.. the Knicks owed us one. That BS offensive foul that got called a 4pt play was terrible and cost us the game

Nets should be 3-1 honestly. Sad the series is over
    And just when I was gonna respect your objective opinion you pull a Stooge and troll harder than DMF. Thought you were smarter than that. But that's cool.... Knicks are so doomed now. Lookout.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    do you really think thats what I did? haha

i was just making fun of your dumb statement. you can't even get that...
    here's someone else that sees what a dumb statement that was...

vCash
    do you really think thats what I did? haha

i was just making fun of your dumb statement. you can't even get that...
    Your example was terrible. Curry is a mostly one dimensional player and I was saying I'm biased against players like that. Jordan was a complete player who was good at EVERYTHING so the example was just weird and out of place. I'm not saying you compared them to each other but rather your example was a poor comparison. Context my friend, context.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    They were 2-0 vs us before the beatdown in LA and both those games also celebrated like this. Not sure why they feel like they are in the finals against us every time. Reminds me of when the Bobcats were beating up on the Lakers in recent years or the Cavs beating up on the Knicks.
    It was a big win for them. Ever since the beatdown in LA the Warriors have been struggling. Getting this win will definitely help them gain their confidence back.

vCash
    Our guy came up big in the clutch. Joe Johnson hit a big shot. Melo couldnt get the final shot twice in these 4 games. first game and this game.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Yeah CP3 kinda ****ed me today (and all of last week), but BG and Harden killed it today at least.
    Homeboy had Curry and Griffin against me. Ouch. I love Harden but his turnovers and FG% have been torching me the last week or two.

And @ SugeKnight, that's f'sure. Their schedule this month is insane, so it was good to get this win out of the way. If they can somehow manage .500 against these teams in Feb it's a win. Got some easier ones coming up too... well, after OKC and Chi. And I guess the Bucks are a playoff team in the East too. Okay, still tough.
    Last edited by tredigs; 01-21-2013 at 06:49 PM.

vCash
    Yeah props to the Nets for winning they shot the ball well tonight, series ends at 2-2.
    Tough loss for us, but we'll bounce back with Felton coming back, Knicks shot the ball badly tonight in % which costs us the game.

I liked the improvement in offense as well as teamwork with Amar'e and Melo.
    Amar'e needs to slowly get back to his explosive offensive form, but i see improvements after each game so it's good
    Last edited by CarmeloAnthony; 01-21-2013 at 06:50 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    It was a big win for them. Ever since the beatdown in LA the Warriors have been struggling. Getting this win will definitely help them gain their confidence back.
    It's a good win no doubt. It's just HOW much they celebrate when they beat us that makes me confused is all. Big wins against contenders SHOULD make you feel good. My thing is GS is actually a good team this year with a respectable record yet they celebrate like they are a bad team who stole one. Anyways GS earned it like I said and absolutely deserved the win.

Only reason the loss even bugs me is because the guys got clowned and didn't respond. GS has no problems dishing out flagrant fouls yet the Clippers don't do the same. GS punches us in the mouth and doesn't get punched back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Your example was terrible. Curry is a mostly one dimensional player and I was saying I'm biased against players like that. Jordan was a complete player who was good at EVERYTHING so the example was just weird and out of place. I'm not saying you compared them to each other but rather your example was a poor comparison. Context my friend, context.
    i cant tell if you are serious. I gave an obviously ridiculous statement to make fun of you. its not fun when you dont get that people are making fun of you.

vCash
    i cant tell if you are serious. I gave an obviously ridiculous statement to make fun of you. its not fun when you dont get that people are making fun of you.

vCash
    You do it all the time, it didn't go over my head. It's just you making a more extreme example to try to condescend makes you look stupid in the process, not like you proved a point. I'm not easily impressed with pure shooters and that was my only point. If that makes me stupid in your eyes so be it. I like Curry's talent and think he's rounding into a much more efficient all around player.

That being said... catching and shooting wide open shot after wide open shot... isn't going to make me head over heels for somebody. Especially because shooting is the one thing in basketball that comes and goes. Players like this when their shot isn't falling they completely disappear. Guys like CP3 can score 5 points but will almost always give you a bunch of other things like steals, assists and rebounds (today he didn't obviously).

It's the same reason I'm not a fan of Ray Allen, Reggie Miller types who have games that depend HEAVILY on other teammates not only getting them those looks, but setting the great screens. They aren't having to do any of the creating themselves for the most part. It's all personal preference and I admitted that earlier.

vCash
    Point is Curry knocked down open shots. Most NBA guards can do it given the level of defense the Clippers played. Not as well as Curry... but nonetheless the Clippers made it extremely easy for him.

vCash
    Clippers fan is so annoying

constantly moaning about his team, making threads bashing OKC etc....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNEBO View Post
    I see the Clippers fanbase have their own DMF tard.

Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast