Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I need overtime, so BG can get me a triple-double. Need those extra fantasy points, haha.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Curry always seems to dominate the best points. Paul's definitely not himself tonight, but he really does have a knack for that. Might be homer glasses, but I feel like he generally dominates Rose too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Yea that was pretty funny and I'm not usually a fan of celebrations like that.

And why? Idk... I just think the Lakers play a well rounded game and come away with the W. In a game no one expects them to win
    Stop trying to give me hope, I'm already expecting a loss, having an ounce of hope is only gonna make this loss worse!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    this is why I take this loss serious.

BRK was 31-74 FG 41% 12-24 3PT 50% 14-20 FT 70%

what happens to us if they didn't give us 19+ possessions via the turnovers? This is concerning.
    Agreed. If they have half the turnovers, they win by 15+.

I will say, amare looked pretty good on the offensive end, his defense is atrocious still, but melo and amare looked good on the court on offense. I think most of those minutes they looked good amare was playing center and tyson was on the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Good news is the Warriors are still like 6 or 7 games behind us and we still have a chance for the best record in the NBA tomorrow with an OKC win. The bad news? CP3 came back to early and is limping around all game long with an even bigger game tomorrow.
    Were right there depending on how this game turns out and what we do in Philly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    Nets are good, thats evident. But Its gonna be very hard to beat the knicks once shumpert is at full strength, or even near it, not to mention when felton returns. You guys are playing the best basketball right now and keeping games close in the end. The question is, can they start to beat the elite teams convincingly?
    Well, they did already.

We beat the Clippers by 10, Knicks by 7, Thunder by 17.

We haven't played too many elite teams, unless you consider ATL, IND, and CHI elite teams, whom we did beat.

And before you say we have had a weak schedule, we've actually had the 2nd hardest after the Heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I need overtime, so BG can get me a triple-double. Need those extra fantasy points, haha.
    You have him on your fantasy league too?

What's your team?

12 team league?

vCash
    damn, warriors just match up well against the clips. good win for them

vCash
    Warriors coaches even celebrating like they won the title. I guess the Clippers wins are all they have to look forward to. They should look at the standings some time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    Stop trying to give me hope, I'm already expecting a loss, having an ounce of hope is only gonna make this loss worse!
    Just don't be surprised if they play a really good game tonight.

vCash
    Bam. With Klay/Steph/Jack ball games are over once they get a little lead into fouling time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Well, they did already.

We beat the Clippers by 10, Knicks by 7, Thunder by 17.

We haven't played too many elite teams, unless you consider ATL, IND, and CHI elite teams, whom we did beat.

And before you say we have had a weak schedule, we've actually had the 2nd hardest after the Heat.
    I dont remmeber beating Chicago

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Curry always seems to dominate the best points. Paul's definitely not himself tonight, but he really does have a knack for that. Might be homer glasses, but I feel like he generally dominates Rose too.
    Just curious if you watched last time they played where Paul dropped like 27, 12, 5 and 5 on him in just 3 quarters and shut him the hell down in the 29 point blowout?

vCash
    Good win for the Warriors. It would be easy to point fingers at the refs but the Warriors won this game more than the Clippers lost it. They got themselves a TON of wide open shots. That was the difference in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Just curious if you watched last time they played where Paul dropped like 27, 12, 5 and 5 on him in just 3 quarters and shut him the hell down in the 29 point blowout?
    I did, but I also watched this game and the one prior to that where Curry turned him inside out all night.

Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast