Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    Amare can still flush it with authority
    Lmao what big man can't wide open?

vCash
    Andrew Bogut means more to the Warriors than both Billups and Hill combined for the Clips.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    Warriors only play dirty vs the Clips. They rather put Blake on the line than give him a dunk. Same with DJ
    Quite frankly I can respect that and I have only seen them play the Clipps. Only adds to my win or lose this is the last time I want to see them statement. On the scoreboard and on the floor the Warriors scare me as a Clippers fan. A bad match up against a team that hates us and wants to hurt us LOL! Props to the Warriors for taking it there, I do respect it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Clippers missing Chauncey Billups and Grant Hill a starter and key role player. Our situation isn't much better.
    When you can replace your weakest position - and that position is center - with a player vastly superior to what you have now, it's a huge difference. The Warriors are already a top 5 rebounding team, but with Bogut to shore up the paint defensively they would be a huge force. I'm no longer convinced we will see a fully healthy Bogut though. If I had to bet, I'd say yes, but I'm not confident.

vCash
    Uh oh amare getting in the flow. Last game and now playing well again. His mins are going to keep going up. Shumpert looks sold. Melo looks great as always hopefully we play with the same intensity as the last quarter. Kidd has been great with that
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Nets have to control the ball, need to limit the turnovers here

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Some of the worst defense I've ever seen. Why don't these stupid monkeys understand if Hump helps Lopez on a driving Melo that somebody else has to cover Amare?

Game is over. Maybe we'll see you Knicks in the playoffs. Peace.

vCash
    james harden FG% last few games :vomit:

vCash

vCash
    Lol... the nets are just bad....

THE REAL DRAFT GURU

vCash
    Coming off of surgery, a lot actually...

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    james harden FG% last few games :vomit:
    More than a few. He's under 30% in his last 7 or so. 4-5 turnovers a game to boot. At least he still chips in elsewhere.

vCash
    Imam flopped there....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    When you can replace your weakest position - and that position is center - with a player vastly superior to what you have now, it's a huge difference. The Warriors are already a top 5 rebounding team, but with Bogut to shore up the paint defensively they would be a huge force. I'm no longer convinced we will see a fully healthy Bogut though. If I had to bet, I'd say yes, but I'm not confident.
    I'm a huge Bogut fan and supporter. Outside of Bosh he's my favorite non Clipper and I've been following him as much as I can since his rookie year. I feel like he can still be a top 5 center no problem but if you watched him pre and post nasty arm injury he lost a lot. He started airballing free throws, missing easy shots he used to make and his conditioning from sitting out so much was terrible. Not to mention he's EXTREMELY injury prone.

Point is YES he's a much higher impact player than let's say Billups but the odds of him every being healthy for even 75 games in a season again are very slim based on what I've seen the last couple years. IF he can somehow defeat all odds and get healthy and mesh well the Warriors can become a legit contender within 2-3 years.

If he doesn't though I think they are pretty close to their cap in terms of play and development. 4-5 seed at best, never top 3, never a legit threat for the championship. Which isn't a slight on them and isn't a bad thing, just reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    That's another reason I don't want to see you guys in the playoffs. You will be very tough with Bogut.
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    I think you forgot to quote me, but

Should be a fun 2nd half!

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast