56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

9 16.07%
  • San Francisco 49ers

47 83.93%
Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Just wanted to come in and say CK7 is a real stud and I wouldn't be surprised if ya'll made it to the SB in Metlife.
    I hope you're right...I like our chances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownSouth49er View Post
    Pay no attention to leftymo, he's known on here as the guy that only post after a loss with critical views of the team. Most of us niner fans has blocked him out already lol. Congrats on the win.
    Well, I'm not even a Ravens fan. I just put money on them. But, the 49ers are definitely a team to look out for. You guys have a franchise QB and a solid defense. The future is bright. I can definitely see more Superbowl appearances on the horizon.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantSacNiner View Post
    I was having a hard time with the loss but when I saw we have 14 draft picks that made me feel a lot better and a whole off season for Kap to get ready as the starter the best is yet to come!!
    9 of those picks would most likely be cut so its package picks for players or draft position for SF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Muttly View Post
    9 of those picks would most likely be cut so its package picks for players or draft position for SF.
    Hopefully we can get a good CB out of this draft!

vCash
    Man, **** this "Future is bright" ****. We're in the now and we ****ing BLEW IT. 18 years of my life waiting for "the future". I understand this team has a shitload of talent and a great coach but I think the 49ers should've won the past 2 SBs. This one ****ing broke my heart so bad. You don't get shots like this often. I would've rather had gotten blown out than them **** up a 2nd and goal from the 5 for the win when the offense had already racked up 460+ yards and got my hopes up like that. 3 plays, 5 yards and NOTHING. Then we wasted 40 seconds with that ****ing TO...

Hey, there goes the undefeated SB record and there goes never having a SB INT in franchise history...awesome....**** sports (I'm sure I'll calm down in a few days and be a lot more rational, but this sucks so ****ing bad and really I'm just venting)

Soon...

vCash
    In shock... How one of, if not the best run offense in the NFL doesn't run more than once inside the 7 yard line is shocking. Harbaugh/Roman blew it. That simple. No, the game wasn't lost on the last 3 plays, but the fact we were 7 yards away and had 4 attempts to put in the end zone and couldn't do it is so disappointing. Ngata out, defense gassed, and you don't attack their front 7. Wow. This will hurt for a long, long time.

vCash
    Not just the best run game, but the best goddamn offensive line in the league!!! ****** playcalling at the end. 2nd and goal from the 5 and you can't convert on 3 plays?!?!

Soon...

vCash
    Sucks man. SUCKS. Worst is there was no goddamn creativity on those passing plays. I understand on 4th down Kaep had to release it quick, but Crabtree 3 plays in a row?! Wow. Thought they would have gone with a jumbo package play action type play on one of the downs. It is what it is. The Niners blew it. Great defensive stand by the Ravens. Congrats to them.

vCash
    Talk about some overreactions in here. And people try and say I am irrational at times. Keep your chin up Niner Faithful. We have alot to be thankful for, and a bright future, though mdlr may not concern himself with the future. Let's look forward to next season. There is much to look forward to, and high expectations, and some unfinished business. A full offseason and season for CK7 to start? I can't wait. You either get better or you get worse, and Jim Harbaugh does not plan on getting worse. And we all know what getting better is...

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Talk about some overreactions in here. And people try and say I am irrational at times. Keep your chin up Niner Faithful. We have alot to be thankful for, and a bright future, though mdlr may not concern himself with the future. Let's look forward to next season. There is much to look forward to, and high expectations, and some unfinished business. A full offseason and season for CK7 to start? I can't wait. You either get better or you get worse, and Jim Harbaugh does not plan on getting worse. And we all know what getting better is...
    Yeah, honestly, the offense could be the best in the league next season. Kaep was near unstoppable in the playoffs. Hopefully Justin Smith stays healthy all season. I trust that Culliver will go back to being the good corner he was, he just **** the bed, but hey, he's still really good. We have the best O-line in the entire league...it all really adds up the SF being back. This is why this loss has been tough for me to take. They have been the best team in the league for the past 2 seasons, and it hasn't amounted to anything but heartbreak

Soon...

vCash
    My jeans are getting tight around the zipper area thinking about what CK's statline will look like after 16 games of the regular season.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    My jeans are getting tight around the zipper area thinking about what CK's statline will look like after 16 games of the regular season.
    Probably like 4600ish yards, 65ish completion percentage, 28 TDs passing, 18 or so rushing, maybe like 14 or so INTs.

Soon...

vCash
    I dont think Culliver played as bad as the statline showed yesterday. He was always around the ball and the receiver except he just needs to work on his ball awareness and reading the receivers eyes/reactions. So many times yesterday he turned one second late or he could have tipped it/picked it, but he was almost always with his man.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    that TD was unforgivable though lol

Soon...

vCash
    true but partial blame on the safety too lol. it was double suckage

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast