56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

9 16.07%
  • San Francisco 49ers

47 83.93%
Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    After the lost, I took a nap and now I feel a little better. We had a golden opportunity to get #6 but despite our terrible first half, we battled and played hard. This playoff the team showed that they have a lot of fight in them. It definitely sucks but we had a great season and the extra month of football was awesome.

Us San Franciscans were spoiled with the Giants going 2/2 in the WS recently. Championship games are tough and both teams played like they deserved to be there despite our terrible first half. It's been awhile since I had to experience a playoff elimination. Hate the feeling

Never thought it could be worse than last season, I couldn't have been more wrong

Exactly how many giants fans feel:cry:

vCash
    One play that not many ppl are talking about though is the James fumble in the first half. We were down but the momentum was ours and we driving for the go ahead score. After he fumbled the ball it just led to a chain of bad luck in the first half. If we scored a TD on that drive and kept the momentum, it would have been interesting. I also felt we should have gone for it on 4th and 2 after Akers was hit on the FG that he missed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants,9ers,GSW View Post
    [/B]

Never thought it could be worse than last season, I couldn't have been more wrong
    IMO last season was worse.... because we HAD that game and I was 100000% sure they would've beaten the patriots. Today, Baltimore was the better team for the most part and actually deserved to win unlike the Giants last year in SF. What made last year vs NYG worse was despite Williams and Goldson screwing up, we still would've won if the refs didnt call that horrific forward progress non-fumble on Bradshaw. That was just the icing on the cake. Ravens actually deserved to win today...NYG did not.

In all honestly, I'm not all depressed the niners lost this year because they're set for the next decade! It hurts not yall, but it won't sting in 6 years from now when we have at least 2 championships. The team is growing in Harbaugh's system and Kaepernick will continue to gain valuable experience. The exp Kaepernick gained today will do tremendous wonders for him next year in the playoffs. They have nowhere to go but up, and that's saying a lot cuz they were already the best overall team this year! I dont see why SF wouldnt be super bowl favorites heading into next season.
    Last edited by tapajafri; 02-04-2013 at 03:38 AM.

vCash
    The better team lost. Our terrible first half cost us. We fought back, and a bad no call (a flag regardless of whether it would've been offensive or defensive holding/PI should've been thrown) were our undoings.

vCash
    Baltimore wasn't the better team today BTW.

vCash
    Did the NFL get rid of the 15yd roughing the kicker penalty? Haven't seen it called in a long time

Exactly how many giants fans feel:cry:

vCash
    Baltimore was slightly the better team today. As great as the 49ers second half was, the ravens still edged them out with a goal line stand to go along with the first half domination. Call if bad SF playcalling, call it a no-call holding. Point is, the ravens got the stop and were slightly the better team today.... no question the 49ers are the better overall team though, but in the super bowl, throw all the records and stats out. Just like how the patriots were better than the giants in both super bowls. Can't say the no-call means SF wasnt the better team today.... if SF was the better team, they wouldnt have been down by less than a TD to where a no-call could have that significant of an impact.
    Last edited by tapajafri; 02-04-2013 at 03:49 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    IMO last season was worse.... because we HAD that game and I was 100000% sure they would've beaten the patriots. Today, Baltimore was the better team for the most part and actually deserved to win unlike the Giants last year in SF. What made last year vs NYG worse was despite Williams and Goldson screwing up, we still would've won if the refs didnt call that horrific forward progress non-fumble on Bradshaw. That was just the icing on the cake. Ravens actually deserved to win today...NYG did not.

In all honestly, I'm not all depressed the niners lost this year because they're set for the next decade! It hurts not yall, but it won't sting in 6 years from now when we have at least 2 championships. The team is growing in Harbaugh's system and Kaepernick will continue to gain valuable experience. The exp Kaepernick gained today will do tremendous wonders for him next year in the playoffs. They have nowhere to go but up, and that's saying a lot cuz they were already the best overall team this year! I dont see why SF wouldnt be super bowl favorites heading into next season.
    Dude I have to comment because the way you feel is exactly how I have been thinking and just told my brother. Last season's lost to the Giants was worse for me because of how we lost. I hate losing tonight but I still feel we will be right back next year.

vCash
    The only thing that's holding me back from completely being over this is next years never promised.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownSouth49er View Post
    One play that not many ppl are talking about though is the James fumble in the first half. We were down but the momentum was ours and we driving for the go ahead score. After he fumbled the ball it just led to a chain of bad luck in the first half. If we scored a TD on that drive and kept the momentum, it would have been interesting. I also felt we should have gone for it on 4th and 2 after Akers was hit on the FG that he missed.
    I'm surprised everyone skipped over it, but on the replay does anyone else see a facemask before he fumbled it? Seemed pretty obvious to me

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Wow.... that was disappointing. I can't even get into a heart discussion over the game, it just stings to much.

Hats off to the Ravens though.
    **** the refs.

Oh, and we still drank the Cristal... it just wasn't as good as it should have been. It turned into depression drinking.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-5
    Warriors = 16-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Calling the 2nd to doesn't bug me as much as using the 3rd on that last play. I know if you don't score that's game, but for what would most likely be your last shot I'd rather seen it discussed.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    A lot of super coaches on here. Overall, good game... 9ers lost... Baltimore won. 9ers had some questionable play calling, but that's mentioned only because the lost. They ran the same offense that got them there. I'm glad to see Ray Lewis go out on top, what a story. Its also good to see the 9ers competitive again. Because of their history, its good for the game.

With that said, Go Pack Go... see ya next year!

vCash

I'm right there with you. I'm one of the most crazy passionate fans there is. I wont talk to people for days after a loss, even regular season. Worst day of my life was last years loss to NYG. I thought I would be absolutely devastated but I hardly feel bad at all. The way the niners battled back was dope as hell. One of the greatest comebacks ever. And Colin Kaepernick is proving that he could be the best qb in the league. Yes, I mean even better than Rodgers, Brady, etc. He's impossible to stop and the crazy part is this is his 11th start. He's only getting better. 468-367 in yards differential. Niners earned the respect of whole country today. Everyone, even niner haters recognized the hold on that last play. Sucks it had to happen like that. But I feel even stronger after this game, that the niners are the best team in football. We will only get better next year too. Sky is the limit for Kap and this offense. Plus we have like 10 draft picks I think and young guys on both sides of the ball that will only get better. And having hunter, manningham, and williams back will be awesome. I can easily see the niners winning multiple superbowls over the next few seasons. We gotta dynasty in the making. Can't wait for the draft. Need to shore up that secondary whether its scheme, or personnel. And mainly just get some depth on defense. We have too much guys playing too much plays. they get gassed. Our offense will be fine. Who woulda thought we would be saying our defense needs more fixing than our offense. Thats how you know it was one hell of a season! Niners til I die

vCash

I'm right there with you. I'm one of the most crazy passionate fans there is. I wont talk to people for days after a loss, even regular season. Worst day of my life was last years loss to NYG. I thought I would be absolutely devastated but I hardly feel bad at all. The way the niners battled back was dope as hell. One of the greatest comebacks ever. And Colin Kaepernick is proving that he could be the best qb in the league. Yes, I mean even better than Rodgers, Brady, etc. He's impossible to stop and the crazy part is this is his 11th start. He's only getting better. 468-367 in yards differential. Niners earned the respect of whole country today. Everyone, even niner haters recognized the hold on that last play. Sucks it had to happen like that. But I feel even stronger after this game, that the niners are the best team in football. We will only get better next year too. Sky is the limit for Kap and this offense. Plus we have like 10 draft picks I think and young guys on both sides of the ball that will only get better. And having hunter, manningham, and williams back will be awesome. I can easily see the niners winning multiple superbowls over the next few seasons. We gotta dynasty in the making. Can't wait for the draft. Need to shore up that secondary whether its scheme, or personnel. And mainly just get some depth on defense. We have too much guys playing too much plays. they get gassed. Our offense will be fine. Who woulda thought we would be saying our defense needs more fixing than our offense. Thats how you know it was one hell of a season! Niners til I die

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast