Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

9 16.07%
  • San Francisco 49ers

47 83.93%
Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm surprised Crabtree didn't bust out in full celebrity superstar cocky mode at media day today. I thought he would come out in shades, jewelry, some kind of lenny kravitz looking jacket, and refer to himself to "King Crab" whenever he was interviewed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Leave your knife at home this time too!
    How am I going to scale the Mahi and yellow tail I plan on catching Thursday to take with me for tailgating?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    But remember 2 things:

1.) Our offense is still built on the run, focus on CK too much and we'll get them through the ground

2.) I think Harbaugh and Roman have the secret stash of Super Bowl plays ready to go that no one has ever seen and thus can't gameplan for
    Harabaugh/Roman/Cryst have had two weeks to prep also. The thing that makes Kaepernick as good as he is, is the ability to beat you more than one way. If they focus on stopping the "pistol", they'll just throw over them. If they have 8 guys in the box, who is going to cover Crabtree/Davis/Moss? The only way they can stop the Niners...is if the Niners stop themselves. I'm not saying that can't happen...nobody's perfect...but the Niners have too many weapons and unlike last Thanksgiving, they have the ability to utilize them all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    We can be beat deep, as seen by the Atlanta game, BUUUUUUUUT we are a team that doesn't make the same mistake often. 24 points allowed in the 1st half, 0 in the 2nd half. So teams have to hope that when the oppertunity is there that they take advantage of it.
    my point was that his examples were indeed retarted that just shows how much af a dumb *** he really is he cant even pull a good example.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Well we are getting beat deep like never before, as Sando illustrates here...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-49ers-defense

And the deep ball is Flacco's M.O.

He has a point...

only he really doesnt have a point did you see the exaples he used horrible. im very aware we can be beat deep and have been beat deep im refering to the incompetence to use a game from last year and also a game where the qb didnt even reach 200 yards passing thats moronic coming from someone who gets paid for his thoughts.
    Last edited by 49ers_hobbs19; 01-30-2013 at 10:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Yes, but unfortunately we aren't playing that version of Baltimore. We're playing a rounded version of the Baltimore team that came out of the gate running.

"That's why we're in the Superbowl"?? Well how about why Baltimore is in the Superbowl? I'm talking about how the Ravens and playing, and how they are trending now. To say "Advantage us" because of how they ended their regular season would be as foolish as them saying "San Francisco? Look at the egg they laid against the Giants. Look at week 3, look at week 13, look at week 16...This team has nothin on us..."

Honestly, the way they've played during these last 3 games...I can't find a weakness.
    ok im pretty sure he was refering to the 70 yard td in the broncos game which would have nothing to do with the regular season PAY ATTENTION.....damn your annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    I'm confused as to when I said this game was a piece of cake...
    He's a Patriots fan, pay not attention to him

Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    I'm surprised Crabtree didn't bust out in full celebrity superstar cocky mode at media day today. I thought he would come out in shades, jewelry, some kind of lenny kravitz looking jacket, and refer to himself to "King Crab" whenever he was interviewed.
    Are you even a 9er fan? All you do is knock all the 49er players. It's so annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    How am I going to scale the Mahi and yellow tail I plan on catching Thursday to take with me for tailgating?
    Ok. Leave it in the parking lot though. Definitely wear the face paint though. Hell , go all out. Wear body paint.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    But don't share those pics.

vCash
    We need Aldon to come up huge in this game.
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    We need Aldon to come up huge in this game.
    "Blind Side 2" Starring Aldon Smith & Joe Flacco
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ers_hobbs19 View Post
    ok im pretty sure he was refering to the 70 yard td in the broncos game which would have nothing to do with the regular season PAY ATTENTION.....damn your annoying.
    Exactly lol...

vCash
    Wow culliver is a moron! Y? Y? Cnt they just shut up

vCash
    I lost respect for him after hearing that. We don't need to hear that bs anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph6 View Post
    Wow culliver is a moron! Y? Y? Cnt they just shut up
    I dislike the way he said that and would MUCH prefer if he just said no comment, but I can't really blame the guy for not wanting a gay dude in the shower with him.

The problem is the arrogant and insulting way he said it. Pretty lousy.

Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast