View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

9 16.07%
  • San Francisco 49ers

47 83.93%
Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    There's a thread about that in the nfl forum, really not football discussion, but whatever.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    There's a thread about that in the nfl forum, really not football discussion, but whatever.
    I just think it's funny they were arguing over soy sauce and underwear!!!! OMG, classic!! Easily the best thing I've ever heard 2 people argue over!

vCash
    Dude soy sauce is a big deal. If you put your hands on my Kikkoman we could find ourselves exchanging fisticuffs.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Dude soy sauce is a big deal. If you put your hands on my Kikkoman we could find ourselves exchanging fisticuffs.
    That's pretty much how I envisioned the argument went down. Oh and don't be using my underwear!

vCash
    I don't know his name but this one guy on the NFL Network is all over the Ravens and Ray Lewis's nuts. It's actually sickening to listen to. I can't wait until Sunday so that we can shut some of these guys up.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Two things tho. Suggs isn't the same player right now, and Snyder/Chilo are long gone.
    Well according to this analyst, Suggs is going to be the old Suggs in this game. Apparently, he's been watching Suggs waist week to week and he's noticed that he's been getting smaller. I'm not even making this up.
    Last edited by theproof; 01-28-2013 at 06:16 PM.

vCash
    6 more days!!!!!!

Watching NFN, holy **** heath evans is annoying. He's talking like ravens are gonna roll over us. Complete dumbass.

vCash

vCash
    I wish was able to go to New Orleans. . So envious of those who will down there.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Same-ish.

Was gonna go to Vegas, but think I will keep it in the Bay.

vCash
    Ohh Boy, Guys...save me....save me....I'm looking at you lolPhillies... don't let me fall into that Patriots trap I was hopelessly victim to.

I liked how we matched up with GB and I took us. I liked how we matched up with Atlanta and I took us. Straight up vs. straight up, I think we're the better team. But knowing that winning the SB can be all about key things breaking the right way at the right .... I feel like it's advantage Baltimore TALK ME THROUGH THIS CRISIS!

But when I look at some of the keys to postseason and SB success....so many things are breaking Baltimore's way....

-Play Defense

This postseason, Baltimore has held the offenses of Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady to a mere 14.3 points per game. Alternatively, in their last 4 games against playoff teams, the 49ers have allowed 31 points per game and as Sando illustrated well, are getting beat by the deep ball like never before. The deep ball is Joe Flacco's M.O.

-Get great QB play

I'm going to get heat for this one because yes, Kaepernick has been great, but Flacco's 8 TD/0 INT postseason ratio wins. *HIDING*

-Win the turnover battle

Baltimore's 2.7 turnovers per game are the best in the playoffs. You could say: "Hey now, the 49ers' 2 per/game is nothing to cough at" . Sure, until you realize how those turnovers came. Two fumbles? A muffed punt and a botched snap. In other words...*Unforced Errors*. The interception Rodgers threw...he had plenty of time and inexplicably overthrew his man by a MILE. Turnovers are turnovers, and what's done is done, but the status quo is banking on unforced errors from a QB who hasn't turned it over once this postseason.

-Disrupt the passer

Baltimore has recorded 6 sacks this postseason. The 49ers were unable to get to Matt Ryan, and only recorded 1 genuinesack on Aaron Rodgers who traditionally takes many. Aldon Smith hasn't recorded one since week 14, and when these two teams met last year, the Ravens tagged Alex 9 times. I understand Kaep is less susceptible, but not immune. Meanwhile, one of the side stories is how the Ravens have recently made some effective changes and their offensive line is peaking.

That's all on TOP of "Win one for Art...Win one for Ray..."

TELL ME WHY I'M WRONG!!! Save me from Patriots Game-itis....
    Last edited by GoBruins17; 01-28-2013 at 11:37 PM.

vCash
    Bruins, every game this postseason there have been a ton of reasons we weren't going to win. Rodgers trumps Kap, Ryan trumps Kap, we won't be able to keep up with these offensive teams, young QB will crumble under the pressure of his first playoff game, young QB won't be able to win on the road, no way they recover from that pick-6, no way they come back from 17-0.

The list of reasons why we won't win each week continue to pile up, but we continue to overcome all these odds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Ohh Boy, Guys...save me....save me....I'm looking at you lolPhillies... don't let me fall into that Patriots trap I was hopelessly victim to.

I liked how we matched up with GB and I took us. I liked how we matched up with Atlanta and I took us. Straight up vs. straight up, I think we're the better team. But knowing that winning the SB can be all about key things breaking the right way at the right .... I feel like it's advantage Baltimore TALK ME THROUGH THIS CRISIS!

But when I look at some of the keys to postseason and SB success....so many things are breaking Baltimore's way....

-Play Defense

This postseason, Baltimore has held the offenses of Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady to a mere 14.3 points per game. Alternatively, in their last 4 games against playoff teams, the 49ers have allowed 31 points per game and as Sando illustrated well, are getting beat by the deep ball like never before. The deep ball is Joe Flacco's M.O.

-Get great QB play

I'm going to get heat for this one because yes, Kaepernick has been great, but Flacco's 8 TD/0 INT postseason ratio wins. *HIDING*

-Win the turnover battle

Baltimore's 2.7 turnovers per game are the best in the playoffs. You could say: "Hey now, the 49ers' 2 per/game is nothing to cough at" . Sure, until you realize how those turnovers came. Two fumbles? A muffed punt and a botched snap. In other words...*Unforced Errors*. The interception Rodgers threw...he had plenty of time and inexplicably overthrew his man by a MILE. Turnovers are turnovers, and what's done is done, but the status quo is banking on unforced errors from a QB who hasn't turned it over once this postseason.

-Disrupt the passer

Baltimore has recorded 6 sacks this postseason. The 49ers were unable to get to Matt Ryan, and only recorded 1 genuinesack on Aaron Rodgers who traditionally takes many. Aldon Smith hasn't recorded one since week 14, and when these two teams met last year, the Ravens tagged Alex 9 times. I understand Kaep is less susceptible, but not immune. Meanwhile, one of the side stories is how the Ravens have recently made some effective changes and their offensive line is peaking.

That's all on TOP of "Win one for Art...Win one for Ray..."

TELL ME WHY I'M WRONG!!! Save me from Patriots Game-itis....
    As to the bolded, those are all very very one dimensional offenses, we are about as hard team to gameplan for as there is right now.

As to the Thanksgiving day game, has no bearing on this one at all. Boone has been 10X the Guard that Chilo and Snyder were and that's where all the pressure in that came from.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I wish was able to go to New Orleans. . So envious of those who will down there.
    I'll be repin the Red and Gold once again, can't wait!!!!! I have been waiting on this a long time, had these tickets since October.

We're tailgating all weekend up until the game -- all are invited if you're in the Big Easy.
    2014 PSD 7 RD NFL MOCK DRAFT
    TEXANS GM- WHITESOXGOD
    1st rd- Jadaveon Clowney, LB/DE, South Carolina
    1st rd (via trade)- Johnny Manziel, QB, TX A&M
    3rd rd- DaQuan Jones, NT, Penn State
    4th rd- Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    5th rd- Jon Halapio, OG, THE University of Florida
    5th rd (via trade)- Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma
    6th rd- Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon

vCash
    ^ makes the PSD Niners forum proud WSG!!!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Leave your knife at home this time too!

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast