Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

9 16.07%
  • San Francisco 49ers

47 83.93%
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    "Being Colin Kaepernick: Baltimore practice-squad quarterback Dennis Dixon, the San Leandro High alum who has been playing the role of Colin Kaepernick in practice, evidently isn’t missing a detail. Dixon has performed Kaepernick’s biceps-kissing celebration known as “Kaepernicking,” according to Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs.

“He did it a couple of times in practice – him and” backup QB Tyrod Taylor, Suggs said. “So, they’re having fun being him. It’s a fun offense to run; it’s not a very fun offense to play against.”

If Dixon is scoring touchdowns on the Ravens defense using that offense imagine what Kaep, the master of it could do. The Superbowl is a completely different animal than practice of course but this gives me greater confidence that we'll be able to move the ball on these guys. Also gotta like Suggs comment about the offense not being fun to play against.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    I've tried tons of IPA's...and they just don't do it for me. Too much hops. I'm more of a malt guy, myself. Give me a brown ale or porter and I'm happy. If you haven't had a Stone Brewery Smoked Porter do yourself a favor and get one as soon as you can.
    Dude... Stone's stuff rocks. Don't know if you like milk stouts, but a local brewery by me make a reeally great one. Lefthand nitro milk stout. I have it on tap at home right now... love it.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Dude... Stone's stuff rocks. Don't know if you like milk stouts, but a local brewery by me make a reeally great one. Lefthand nitro milk stout. I have it on tap at home right now... love it.
    Never had a milk stout. Sounds delicious, though. I'll get some next time I go beer shopping.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    milk stout does sound good.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Never had a milk stout. Sounds delicious, though. I'll get some next time I go beer shopping.
    They have both a regular and a nitro, I prefer the nitro as it is uses nitrogen instead of just CO2 so it creates a creamer beer. Sorta like a Guinness. The bottle version is better too than the bottled version of Guinness.

Better stop talking about beer though, Nutty is going to come in here and yell at us for not talking about the game.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    I wonder if we're going to stick with the Pistol or bring out something new in Harbaughs bag O tricks. As the season has progressed our game plan has been different almost every other week. The one nice thing about Kaep taking over half way through is the NFL hasn't seen everything he got yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    I wonder if we're going to stick with the Pistol or bring out something new in Harbaughs bag O tricks. As the season has progressed our game plan has been different almost every other week. The one nice thing about Kaep taking over half way through is the NFL hasn't seen everything he got yet.
    I'm sure they'll throw a little bit of everything to include things we haven't seen yet. I'm waiting for the play that looks like the zone-read when the QB keeps it...but he steps back a few steps and throws to the WR who the CB thought has just whiffed on a block...and is now running down the sideline by himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    I'm sure they'll throw a little bit of everything to include things we haven't seen yet. I'm waiting for the play that looks like the zone-read when the QB keeps it...but he steps back a few steps and throws to the WR who the CB thought has just whiffed on a block...and is now running down the sideline by himself.

Are you talking about the AS play against the Saints last year? I've seen them run that play with Kaep twice, once it worked out for something like 7 yards the other got stuffed. Or are you talking about something else?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    That's right, give me an indie pale ale any day.
    Oh God...

I've tried tons of IPA's...and they just don't do it for me. Too much hops. I'm more of a malt guy, myself. Give me a brown ale or a porter and I'm happy. If you haven't had a Stone Brewery Smoked Porter do yourself a favor and get one as soon as you can.
    I got my hands on this white ale the other night...Hoegaarden.

They only had 8 bottles....cleaned them out!

Check it out.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Anybody happen to see the cover of the USA Today 2012 NFL preview mag? I just looked at my copy and it has a pic of Alex Smith coming out of the tunnel with a certain young backup QB over his shoulder. Just a bit of foreshadowing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Are you talking about the AS play against the Saints last year? I've seen them run that play with Kaep twice, once it worked out for something like 7 yards the other got stuffed. Or are you talking about something else?
    I sounds like you're talking about the QB keeper play. I dispise that play. The one I'm talking about is a pass. They may have run it and I missed it, but I don't think so.

vCash
    I expect alot of different looks out of the offense. Clearly Reed and Lewis are two greats with incredible smarts, so we can't be repetitive with things or they will pick it apart quickly.

vCash
    I think Roman uses one thing to set up another... The 49ers haven't passed much out of the pistol, and I think as they go into that formation, expect the Ravens to overcommit, and perhaps some major gashes....

This is more than the read option, it's the pistol... I don't think Harbaugh & Roman have to overthink this. Ravens aren't great at stopping the run, and with our O-line, let's see them stop us first...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    I just keep thinking about the 9 sacks last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I think Roman uses one thing to set up another... The 49ers haven't passed much out of the pistol, and I think as they go into that formation, expect the Ravens to overcommit, and perhaps some major gashes....

This is more than the read option, it's the pistol... I don't think Harbaugh & Roman have to overthink this. Ravens aren't great at stopping the run, and with our O-line, let's see them stop us first...

Ya I'm hoping they don't overthink it as well. Keep it simple. The Pistol is interesting because it's basically a college offensive scheme, but the defense has to account for 3 different things when it's ran, 1) Gore running it 2) Kaep keeping it and running the opposite way or 3) Kaep faking the hand off, dropping back and hitting a receiver down the field.

I wouldn't want to game plan against that.

Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast